Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Hey, if it isn't good ol' Lothard! You're back!

That's wonderful, but I got to ask.

Did you see a doctor? What did he/she prescribe?
Weather at my country in bad state, so doctor just give me immune boost or something like that

Zawar

Mar 26, 2020
so friends i've got some good news and some bad news the bad news is that FGM ver 50 is defunct and unnecessary good news we have officially finished one of the protagonists and we are likely to move on and focus on another character now at least I believe so to be completely honest i don't really now if were done with artoria lancer

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
so friends i've got some good news and some bad news the bad news is that FGM ver 50 is defunct and unnecessary good news we have officially finished one of the protagonists and we are likely to move on and focus on another character now at least I believe so to be completely honest i don't really now if were done with artoria lancer
Didn't the creator mentioned that they're planning to add a bad end after credit end where they'll put their supporter names?

Zawar

Mar 26, 2020
Didn't the creator mentioned that they're planning to add a bad end after credit end where they'll put their supporter names?
probably game isn't over i think we just got what can be considered the good end for artororia ah I bit my tongue but the scenes before the end credits do have a rather bad end for one character

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Lothard

Are you still alive and well, my friend?

How's the older versions thing going?

Also, v51 is out.
Im good, yeah, want to download it but still need to do something, after my work completed, ill play and share the save file. also, for the old game, cant download it from the link cuz it too slow. It lock my speed at 200KB/s.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Im good, yeah, want to download it but still need to do something, after my work completed, ill play and share the save file. also, for the old game, cant download it from the link cuz it too slow. It lock my speed at 200KB/s.
For the slow download, is there any way I can help? I really, really want to see that Bad End in context.

But I'll wait until you do the newest one. Maybe they brought back that scene. If they didn't though, well, I just really want to see that scene for real.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
For the slow download, is there any way I can help? I really, really want to see that Bad End in context.

But I'll wait until you do the newest one. Maybe they brought back that scene. If they didn't though, well, I just really want to see that scene for real.
In the new version, now you start at 0 for all values and I try to reduce it, still trying to mess up with the variable, but for another bad end, I got the save, so wait for a little more m8, also there 1 scene I haven't unlocked yet, maybe it takes more time tho

Edit: For slow download, can't help it cuz my card can't be used for it, so hope someone upload it on mega cuz my mega account is a premium one.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
In the new version, now you start at 0 for all values and I try to reduce it, still trying to mess up with the variable, but for another bad end, I got the save, so wait for a little more m8, also there 1 scene I haven't unlocked yet, maybe it takes more time tho

Edit: For slow download, can't help it cuz my card can't be used for it, so hope someone upload it on mega cuz my mega account is a premium one.
If there are any scenes that have context, would be better to include another save just before the event.

For the older version, I'll, uh, see what I can do. What's the slow download link again?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes