TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Probably already an answer in this thread but why is no one making an individual request thread for FGM instead of just uploading everything on this one?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Probably already an answer in this thread but why is no one making an individual request thread for FGM instead of just uploading everything on this one?
From what i saw when searching it got erased in tipical stupid fashion

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So was it deleted for a rule break or was the original page just nuked for no reason?
It always "because some rule break" officially but is more often than not just nuking things for even the smallest things, and some have been nuked because some SJW demanded it =S

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ah sorry friend, my health not good recently, after got vaccine i feel sick.
Glad you're alive, but vaccine reactions can be serious, even if they're somewhat expected.

I still really want those saves and game uploads, but they can wait.

Go see a doctor if possible. Tell him exactly when and where you got your shot, as well as what shot it was.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Glad you're alive, but vaccine reactions can be serious, even if they're somewhat expected.

I still really want those saves and game uploads, but they can wait.

Go see a doctor if possible. Tell him exactly when and where you got your shot, as well as what shot it was.
Okay thanks my friend.

Apr 5, 2021
Hi guys I'm thinking is to download the game and I would like to ask 2 things to those who have played it or are playing it, the first is there scenes of sex with monsters? .I know that the label says monsters but it is not very clear if they are only enemies to fight and nothing else or if you have scenes and the second is can you prevent 1 of the heroines from being fucked and let them fuck the other 2? something like leaving with 1 and that the others become the cumdump of the town

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Still feel uncomfortable, my left ear feel hurt when i hear a sound rn.
Get it looked at, you might need prescription antibiotics.

You can't sleep properly with an ear infection. Take it from someone who's suffered.

Get yourself back to health and upload those things dammit. And stay healthy!

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
I have a problem with FGM. After I defeat the red haired girl in the school playground and decide to spare her I get a scene in an apartment where she puts to sleep her kind and then she is supposed to talk with a man in the house, but instead she turns right at the wrong time and gets stuck in a wall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I have a problem with FGM. After I defeat the red haired girl in the school playground and decide to spare her I get a scene in an apartment where she puts to sleep her kind and then she is supposed to talk with a man in the house, but instead she turns right at the wrong time and gets stuck in a wall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to move her in the right path if you use cheat to move her freely.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Is there anyway to translate FGM to english, I tried using MTool but I cant because of servers arent for free... Any recomendations.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes