Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Save number 5 is an experiment, i mess up the variable there.
If you can be bothered, I'd like a save right before the old bastard Bad End, and one before the school Bad End (it gives you a Game Over), and maybe for a couple others, but these are the two I want the most right now, especially the Bad End one.

And respect to you man, I've used Save Editors before and I can only imagine the pain that comes with trying to sort through a sea of variables.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
If you can be bothered, I'd like a save right before the old bastard Bad End, and one before the school Bad End (it gives you a Game Over), and maybe for a couple others, but these are the two I want the most right now, especially the Bad End one.

And respect to you man, I've used Save Editors before and I can only imagine the pain that comes with trying to sort through a sea of variables.
Ah, sorry bro, but idk why, bad end cant be see rn. Cuz you only need go to library and you'll get it there. FGM v30 still have it, but v40 not have it anymore, you can only open it at library.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ah, sorry bro, but idk why, bad end cant be see rn. Cuz you only need go to library and you'll get it there. FGM v30 still have it, but v40 not have it anymore, you can only open it at library.
Hate it when that happens.

So...after ver 30. Before ver 40.

Do you know if there's a download for that version in this thread? If so, I wouldn't mind trying to piggyback some data to download it, just so I can see the scene with context. It's obviously meant to be a gut-punch scene, but all I can think of is how lacking in what came before the scene is.

(I think it's a reasonable guess that you don't have a save for the earlier version, so...if I do find a download (here or elsewhere), I'll be relying on your help again.)

megamanw

Nov 20, 2018
Here the save for ver49
Last scene not in the recollection, so i make the save before the event occure at save number 2
Thanks a lot for the save, a little bit sad that there aren't many new scene compare to version 42, but still appreciate it.
Anyway, is there a guide out there for machine translation? I saw one a couple page ago but it for the old version. Tried to apply it to a newer version and it revert the new version into the old one.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Hate it when that happens.

So...after ver 30. Before ver 40.

Do you know if there's a download for that version in this thread? If so, I wouldn't mind trying to piggyback some data to download it, just so I can see the scene with context. It's obviously meant to be a gut-punch scene, but all I can think of is how lacking in what came before the scene is.

(I think it's a reasonable guess that you don't have a save for the earlier version, so...if I do find a download (here or elsewhere), I'll be relying on your help again.)
Page before this maybe still have the link, i'll try to find it

Zero dawn

Jun 8, 2017
Hello all! i was wondering if you could help me with something
can this game be downloaded!cant find it at all :p

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Hello all! i was wondering if you could help me with something
can this game be downloaded!cant find it at all :p
Should wait someone to post it or make the thread to request it.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
So I downloaded a similar game called Fate/Grand Mamma from the same artist but it's broken like events happen in a crazy order and it's MTL as well, I went to dlsite but couldn't find the game there as well as any other website other than . anyone know a better version?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
So I downloaded a similar game called Fate/Grand Mamma from the same artist but it's broken like events happen in a crazy order and it's MTL as well, I went to dlsite but couldn't find the game there as well as any other website other than . anyone know a better version?
Yeah, cuz it still in development

Tardos

Jul 18, 2017
hi guys does somebody has the new FGM ver? they changed something on fantia and it wont take my credit card

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
you guys see nothing from me
The dev release his game at his fantia. So you cant find it on dlsite.
There you go, Lothard. FGM ver 36, way back when. Hopefully the links will still be working.

Though, I'll have to ask you to make a nopy or workupload link for the game proper, if possible.

And finally, I can have context for the Bad End scene!

(Also, I hear you have the ver 2.0 of the game this thread is actually about? And a bunch of saves for it? Any chance you could upload them?)

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
There you go, Lothard. FGM ver 36, way back when. Hopefully the links will still be working.

Though, I'll have to ask you to make a nopy or workupload link for the game proper, if possible.

And finally, I can have context for the Bad End scene!

(Also, I hear you have the ver 2.0 of the game this thread is actually about? And a bunch of saves for it? Any chance you could upload them?)
Okay, let me look for it, the link is slowed site and will take a long time to download it.
For save, ill upload it soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zawar and saraw

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hello i found ver 48 of FGM but when i tried to unpack it using enigma it run into a problem that says "out of memory", this has never happened to me before (although it been a while sinc ei had to use enigma), i am using v0.44, i don't know if there is a newer one.

Or can this game be hooked in another way?

EDIT: managed to unpack it with a newer version plus shortening the route

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes