Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Finally played this game after a very long time. Now I'm getting a "one male in world/village with lots of women" harem game to make my self feel better.

While I wish I new enough about RPG maker to basically mod this game to either keep one of the girls or all of them. It's not very likely.

Don't know why I play the get cucked games sometimes. Something about the "acquisition" of women just fells better to my, though I also wish it didn't. Possibly something that's a primal part of being male.
I mean, even if you knew how to make it, you'd still have to write up the story and dialogue that lets you keep them.

If you plan to show it to us, it also has to make at least a little sense.

Yeah, people like the feeling of owning something. It's part of our survival instincts.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Unless the MC has a girl he really loves and she loves him then I guess ill give it a try.

I just don't like seeing a girl get her mind broken for another guy that she does not even like. Basically giving up on the man she once loved.

Basically, if the MC does not have any relationships (intimate) in the game then ill be fine with it.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes