Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Just type save editor at google, then drop your save file, now you can edit your character stats.
I hate to ask multiple times but i can't seemed to get this scene working, i visited the creator on Fantia it saids my bond must be lower than 39 to trigger the scene? (i already got 3 rumours) but when i talk to both grandma to lower and even add more bond but to no avail? Was this scene removed or i'm missing something? Thank you.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I hate to ask multiple times but i can't seemed to get this scene working, i visited the creator on Fantia it saids my bond must be lower than 39 to trigger the scene? (i already got 3 rumours) but when i talk to both grandma to lower and even add more bond but to no avail? Was this scene removed or i'm missing something? Thank you.
It still there, like i said, if you feel hard to lower bond, just use save editor, you can change the variable there.

Exiledme

Jan 13, 2020
Currently stuck on this quest.
I already picked the necessary item and saved Natura, but it keeps telling me that i need to go and get it.
Does anyone know what to do?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Currently stuck on this quest.
I already picked the necessary item and saved Natura, but it keeps telling me that i need to go and get it.
Does anyone know what to do?
Go to elf forest and walk to the right side, you will find a flower near it and you will meet katura there.

Exiledme

Jan 13, 2020
Go to elf forest and walk to the right side, you will find a flower near it and you will meet katura there.
Already did, the flower is in my inventory.
I went right, picked the flower, saw the elf being attacked, went to save her, meet the queen, went back to the guild, keeps telling me the flower location despite me having it in my inventory.
If i go back to the place where the flower was, there's nothing else to pick

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Already did, the flower is in my inventory.
I went right, picked the flower, saw the elf being attacked, went to save her, meet the queen, went back to the guild, keeps telling me the flower location despite me having it in my inventory.
If i go back to the place where the flower was, there's nothing else to pick
No, you should go to the temple at the west side of forest, then fight elf and black knight. After that report to elf queen then go to guild to report.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a few saves (or full save) for FGM scenes?

Bokujou games are confusing, and because my knowledge of moon runes are limited to 'slightly educated guess' I can't figure out where to go or who is where or what the hell I'm even doing.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone have a few saves (or full save) for FGM scenes?

Bokujou games are confusing, and because my knowledge of moon runes are limited to 'slightly educated guess' I can't figure out where to go or who is where or what the hell I'm even doing.
Im still missing 2 scene, ill try to unlock it after work, if it still missing, i still upload it at night, so wait for it friend.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes