Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Im still missing 2 scene, ill try to unlock it after work, if it still missing, i still upload it at night, so wait for it friend.
Thanks a lot. I wouldn't mind the other saves too--you seem like my type of guy, the type who saves before the good stuff...or if there's a lot of good stuff, the best of it.

But hey, respect to you for doing this at all in the first place.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks a lot. I wouldn't mind the other saves too--you seem like my type of guy, the type who saves before the good stuff...or if there's a lot of good stuff, the best of it.

But hey, respect to you for doing this at all in the first place.
Sorry bro, still didn't get the 2 scene, i guess it 50 bond with lancer and idk what i missed for the last scene, maybe you can try to find it.

Reactions: nguyen tan tai

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry bro, still didn't get the 2 scene, i guess it 50 bond with lancer and idk what i missed for the last scene, maybe you can try to find it.
Don't worry man, no big deal.

One thing though. Do you have a series of saves for the bad end route where the heroine is stolen by the fat older dude? I saw the Bad End and I was really intrigued.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Don't worry man, no big deal.

One thing though. Do you have a series of saves for the bad end route where the heroine is stolen by the fat older dude? I saw the Bad End and I was really intrigued.
Yep, there a save for it. You can check it in recollection.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Yep, there a save for it. You can check it in recollection.
I saw the recollection. I'm talking about the saves of the game, like, save before you press the button that locks you into the route and shows the scene.

I was intrigued because I saw it in the recollection. It looks like the end of a quest line or story route with multiple scenes that weren't shown in the recollection, so I wanted the saves for the route itself.

Sorry for the bother.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I saw the recollection. I'm talking about the saves of the game, like, save before you press the button that locks you into the route and shows the scene.

I was intrigued because I saw it in the recollection. It looks like the end of a quest line or story route with multiple scenes that weren't shown in the recollection, so I wanted the saves for the route itself.

Sorry for the bother.
Ah, for that, you just need to reduce lancer bond with mc till 0, then go outside home, the bull will ask her to mate after that and you will get the cuck end.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ah, for that, you just need to reduce lancer bond with mc till 0, then go outside home, the bull will ask her to mate after that and you will get the cuck end.
How do you do that? I start with 0 bond, and there's a grandma who can raise it, but no way I can see to reduce it.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Wait, lemme check it
I don't exclude the possibility that I'm just an idiot. As I said, my moon rune knowledge is 'slightly educated guess' and this game is convoluted enough that I can't find anything to do.

The only thing I could consistently accomplish was fighting the redhead, and getting the books from the turban guy for the other blonde girl.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I check it and seems like in this patch, you cant make her bond lower than 85. So, you only can use the gallery to open it.

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
I check it and seems like in this patch, you cant make her bond lower than 85. So, you only can use the gallery to open it.
Wait did you beat Angelica? Mine was bugged when talking with Jean after the fight then the game just freeze cause she isn't there lol

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to use the Penis size enhancing drug? I got it after defeating the Village Chief and saving the mom.
Edit:
Never mind. Still a bad end.

Last edited:

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Yep, no matter what you do, it still bad end waiting for you aside.
Finally played this game after a very long time. Now I'm getting a "one male in world/village with lots of women" harem game to make my self feel better.

While I wish I new enough about RPG maker to basically mod this game to either keep one of the girls or all of them. It's not very likely.

Don't know why I play the get cucked games sometimes. Something about the "acquisition" of women just fells better to my, though I also wish it didn't. Possibly something that's a primal part of being male.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes