df223

Mar 13, 2021
so after reading this thread i discovered the called game FGM .. is there any way to get it translated ?

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Some one post a save for the main game of the thread please , i finished it already but didn t fight the kraken and i forgot the game, i don t want to play it again please some good hero?

Dec 30, 2017
A full save would be nice, near the end, the game limited your saving, so you can lose a lot of work in the Outer Dimension.
Also where can I find the scat content?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Some one post a save for the main game of the thread please , i finished it already but didn t fight the kraken and i forgot the game, i don t want to play it again please some good hero?
Can give you but not the v1.3, i only have v2 save file, how about it?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Nope, still in JPN, you can download it from his fantia, just can wait any hero to drop it here
How does one get to that fantia? Is it behind a paywall?

...Let's hope this version is less buggy.

I keep getting softlocked played ver 45.

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
What is this "FGM" game? Could some one enlighten me. Thank you.

Never mind!!!! Found it and I'm trying to see if a MTL will work for now.

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
How does one get to that fantia? Is it behind a paywall?

...Let's hope this version is less buggy.

I keep getting softlocked played ver 45.
Yes it paywalled, and less buggy for v47, cant wait for a king to drop the new version

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
In FGM how to sell your body and lose bond points? I'm trying to get the cuck end.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
In FGM how to sell your body and lose bond points? I'm trying to get the cuck end.
For now, you just need to talk to grandma in front of the gate, but apparently, you can unlock the scene at the building in town.

Reactions: Hoide
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes