Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone knows how to play FGM on Joiplay? It said the file type is not supported but clearly it's RPG?

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
extract using RAR apps find on play store then find .exe file on RAR click it save the game on joiplay, don't open the game then hold the game name until pop up setting appear choose decrypt files, after finish go back to rar and move the fgm folder to other place delete the fgm game with folder on joiplay, search fgm folder on rar, search .exe and save on joiplay again, not support might by cause by other apps like es file explorer, some zip/7z/rar cant extract fully files on es file explorer, as decrypt files make game fast and extract game data on folder, decrypt files is for .rgss3a files format, this is game data, if the game graphic or tiles is high then it will force close then try download compress version, rpgmv always make game lag so high end device phone is needed, if you play game and it show error like undefined, that mean plugin cause error either by something that was not in game e.g cheat by buying 999 wpn as the game wpn limit size is 99, this can cause error, do this by change to 0 then close the game and joiplay then came back, it will be fine
I'll try thanks man

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just to clarrify, did 2.0 ever got a translation? I'm sorry I know this has been discussed already but the thread replies are complete bonkers to make any sense. I know the OP states that there are just a few CGs but I'm still interested to see them if possible. Furthermore, the svcomic version states its 2.0 but the download file itself is tagged as 1.3. Could someone confirm if its an error or legit?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes