Aug 26, 2016
i have gotten up to unpack but can't find Default folder can you tell me where to look please?
If you unpacked the game with the included unpacker in the translation rar then there should be a folder called "%Default Folder%" in the same folder where the game_boxed.exe is. If not then make sure you extract the unpacker from the translation rar into the folder with the game and then run it again and it should create the "%Default Folder%". After it creates it, make sure you rename it to "Default Folder" or anything u want just make sure you get rid of the percent symbols since the game won't run if any folder in it's path contains percent symbols.

HornyOldMann

Jan 31, 2021
i just beat the Elf magician dude at ghost mansion, what should i do next? i just backtracking mansion whole place, i dont see option or item that progressing the quest......somebody know how to finish the ghost mansion quest?

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
For the people with the error of InvalidState, i try this, i use another enigma version, like this.

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
Guys in FGM
someone knows where to go after we find the boy in a chair and we must calm him before he explodes

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
is version 33
In one I have to show him something to calm him down (the one in the chair)
The second asks me for some articles that I don't know where to get (the 2 girls with the fat man)

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
is version 33
In one I have to show him something to calm him down (the one in the chair)
The second asks me for some articles that I don't know where to get (the 2 girls with the fat man)
If im correct, for the fat one, you need to go to the class near the laboratory, then you should interact with heart symbol and you will get an album, for gudao idk what to do, it been so long since i play it, so i kinda forget the story (sorry for my bad English)

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
If im correct, for the fat one, you need to go to the class near the laboratory, then you should interact with heart symbol and you will get an album, for gudao idk what to do, it been so long since i play it, so i kinda forget the story (sorry for my bad English)
the fat man asks me for 4 objects with different amounts but I only find 2 of them, what I am missing are skeletons (in the dungeon they do not give me and a little shadow dust that I don't know where to get it)

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
I just downloaded v42 and there is an npc that gives me the items

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes