Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
Did a quick Machine translation for v35 of Fate Grand Mamma. Thanks to apachbe for the link to the game. Hope it helps you guys out.

I included the application needed to decrypt the game and instructions on how to apply the translation.

The gallery is unlocked already for those that don't want to play it and just want the recollection scenes.
I get lost at the part where you say to unpack into the "www" folder? I did everything you said and the game wasnt translated and only some of the scenes were in the gallery.

Aug 26, 2016
I get lost at the part where you say to unpack into the "www" folder? I did everything you said and the game wasnt translated and only some of the scenes were in the gallery.
If you don't have a "www" folder then you didn't unpack the game, the utility is included in the rar. Open the utility, browse to the game folder, then select the Game.exe and wait for it to unpack into the folder where the game is. You should have a "%DefaultFolder%", you can delete all the other Game.exes, including the one you used to unpack the game, you don't need those anymore, then rename the "%DefaultFolder%" to "DefaultFolder", or anything you want as long as there's no percent signs or any non alphanumeric characters. Inside "DefaultFolder" will be the new Game.exe that you use to play the game and the "www" folder that has all the data files that the translation needs to replace, should just be able to drag and drop the translation files from the rar and you're good to go. Make sure you have V35, as that is the one I MTL'd. I'll do one for V42 tonight or tomorrow, depending on if my internet wants to behave or not.

P.S. if anybody that has access to the Fantia doesn't mind sharing the newest versions of the game, I can MTL it pretty quick, it won't be great but it should be good enough to be playable.

Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
If you don't have a "www" folder then you didn't unpack the game, the utility is included in the rar. Open the utility, browse to the game folder, then select the Game.exe and wait for it to unpack into the folder where the game is. You should have a "%DefaultFolder%", you can delete all the other Game.exes, including the one you used to unpack the game, you don't need those anymore, then rename the "%DefaultFolder%" to "DefaultFolder", or anything you want as long as there's no percent signs or any non alphanumeric characters. Inside "DefaultFolder" will be the new Game.exe that you use to play the game and the "www" folder that has all the data files that the translation needs to replace, should just be able to drag and drop the translation files from the rar and you're good to go. Make sure you have V35, as that is the one I MTL'd. I'll do one for V42 tonight or tomorrow, depending on if my internet wants to behave or not.

P.S. if anybody that has access to the Fantia doesn't mind sharing the newest versions of the game, I can MTL it pretty quick, it won't be great but it should be good enough to be playable.
I'm up to having the "defaultfolder" but which www folder do I click and drag where? I'm a visual learner, I'm doing my best to understand this.
P.S.: Its not translating and most of the scenes are still not available in the gallery. I give up. WHICH FILES do I move between the original FGM ver35 folder & your custom folder?

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
I'm up to having the "defaultfolder" but which www folder do I click and drag where? I'm a visual learner, I'm doing my best to understand this.
P.S.: Its not translating and most of the scenes are still not available in the gallery. I give up. WHICH FILES do I move between the original FGM ver35 folder & your custom folder?
You don't need anything from the original folder. Everything that needs to be replaced is inside the "DefaultFolder", open it then open the "www" folder, inside the "www' folder should be a "data" folder and "js" folder, if you see those then just drag the folders from the translation rar into the "www" folder window, it should ask you to replace files say yes to all. After that's done go back into the "DefaultFolder", there should be a "Game.exe" in there, that's the launcher for the game that you use from now on because thats the one that's linked to the translated "www" folder. It should work after that. Again, you don't need anything other than the "DefaultFolder" and the translation rar after the game has been unpacked, don't use the unpacked Game.exe or any Game.exe that's not inside the "DefaultFolder", those won't link to the translated files.

This might help if you're more visual learner:

Open "DefaultFolder"---->Open "www" inside "DefaultFolder"----->Drag "data" and "js" folders from rar to "www" folder------>Say yes to replace all files (if it doesn't ask you to replace files you're in the wrong folder)----->Go back to "DefaultFolder"------>Open "Game.exe"----->Should be translated.

Hope that helps and you can get it working.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
Alright guys here's the MTL for V42 of Fate Grand Mamma. It's not great but it's playable, let me know if there's any bugs (preferably with a screenshot of the error). The last scene in the recollection room is bugged even in the original Japanese version so that's not on me. Enjoy and let me know if you have issues getting the translation to work, tried to simplify the process this time and added some extra instructions in the ReadMe.

Aug 26, 2016
:devilish: now what left is cheat save because f the combat in fgm
The gallery should be unlocked if you apply the MTL and I'll attach RPG Maker Save Edit so you can edit your saves to cheat (it'll let you edit Stats and Items by default but if you want to enable Switch and Variable editing you have to enable it from the Advanced drop down menu).

Gallerian 23

May 18, 2019
Have u extracted it with Japanese local on ur extractor?
I already extracted it with the Japanese local on my extractor so many times but the result is always the same.
Do you have any advice? Can someone just upload the game already translated instead of this confusing series of complicated steps?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I already extracted it with the Japanese local on my extractor so many times but the result is always the same.
Do you have any advice? Can someone just upload the game already translated instead of this confusing series of complicated steps?
Maybe ill try it, be patient okay

Aug 26, 2016
Where/When are you getting the error? Is it as soon as you open it? If not what path is it and how far in?

Just posting the screenshot without context isn't enough to provide any meaningful help.

I updated the ReadMe in the translation file, honestly don't know how to make it easier to understand.

Make sure you're replacing the "www" folder inside the "Default Folder" created by the unpacker and launch the game with the "Game.exe" inside the "Default Folder".

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes