Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I tried to download the 2.0 version from the svscomics link, and ended up with v1.3. Did I really fucked up something or is v2.0 really non-existant ? I know there was a lot of talk here about the fact it's only found in svscomics and nowhere, but I think it's just an error there, and that v2.0 was actually never released. If someone found it, I'd be happy to see a link and a changelog though ^^

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I keep seeing posts for version 2.0 but the one listed was 1.3. Is there another version somewhere else and if so how is it different from 1.3?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm not very sure, maybe give me your save and I'll hopefully be able to help you on how to unlock them
Thanks for the offer but I managed to figure it out. I guess there was some bug and the scenes weren't saving to the gallery. I was able to finish. The endings were a let down not to mention the op bosses but I finished.

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
Could someone help me, please? The game is running but main menu is not showing correctly. I can interact with it, even background music is playing

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes