Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
Other games like Yuka scattered shards of the yokai and Obasan saga are working normally so it couldn't be locale problem

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Here is my save. Everyone in my party has their limits broken with 9999 hp and 9999 mp as well as 999 in all other stats.
Go beat that old man and have your good ending, friend!
Sara Eroge's Save

Please make sure you have RPG Maker MV installed on your PC.
View attachment 599493
This is its icon. You can download it . Just get the trial version and the game should work for you once you install it!
I know I'm almost a year late and sorry to bother you but when I put ur save in the save folder it doesn't show up in the actual game. Know any way to fix this?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
:Kappa: no fgm v41?
Taken down from this site due to the guy making copyright threats, although I've no idea how he would manage to do it since he is also using product that is not under fair use (Japanese laws are extremely strict and quite different, not to mention international court is a nightmare) and it seems nobody uploads it anywhere else, so I guess either pay there fantia, hope that one day it someone uploads it somewhere or that it might come to dlsite when it's done, which means it's more likely to be uploaded or easier to buy at least.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Taken down from this site due to the guy making copyright threats, although I've no idea how he would manage to do it since he is also using product that is not under fair use (Japanese laws are extremely strict and quite different, not to mention international court is a nightmare) and it seems nobody uploads it anywhere else, so I guess either pay there fantia, hope that one day it someone uploads it somewhere or that it might come to dlsite when it's done, which means it's more likely to be uploaded or easier to buy at least.
na, was taken off for shota content, im trying to get it reinstate due to r7 being more lax on 2dcg now, but no luck

Reactions: dingo4life

Gallerian 23

May 18, 2019
Did a quick Machine translation for v35 of Fate Grand Mamma. Thanks to apachbe for the link to the game. Hope it helps you guys out.

I included the application needed to decrypt the game and instructions on how to apply the translation.

The gallery is unlocked already for those that don't want to play it and just want the recollection scenes.
Regarding the translation for FGM, I did what was written in the Notepad Instructions on how to use it but I keep getting an error that says "Failed to execute drawImage on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state". it says, how do I fix this?

Reactions: Style1314
Dec 26, 2019
I know I'm almost a year late and sorry to bother you but when I put ur save in the save folder it doesn't show up in the actual game. Know any way to fix this?
Do you happen to know what version of the game you're using?
If you're unsure, then try to use the same version as the one I used (The one released in 2019 I think)

Aug 26, 2016
Regarding the translation for FGM, I did what was written in the Notepad Instructions on how to use it but I keep getting an error that says "Failed to execute drawImage on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state". it says, how do I fix this?
You might be on a different version (the translation was for version 35 there's been a few newer ones since then) or maybe you need to extract it with Japanese Locale. I didn't get any errors so those are the only two that come to mind.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
What's the difference between 1.3v and 2.0? Also does anyone know more games like this the sph is pretty good

Dec 26, 2019
:BootyTime: leak? its okay if you dont want to, its your money
I don't mind, but you're talking about his Fate/Mama game, right?
Despite being subscribed to him I honestly don't keep up to date with his page, I am just doing it
to support him since I like his works.

Last I checked he was working on the Jack route if you're talking about his Fate/Mama game

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I don't mind, but you're talking about his Fate/Mama game, right?
Despite being subscribed to him I honestly don't keep up to date with his page, I am just doing it
to support him since I like his works.

Last I checked he was working on the Jack route if you're talking about his Fate/Mama game
yep, they just released v42

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How good is the game? I haven't tried it even though I am subscribed since I prefer playing finished game over non-finished ones.
a lot more scenes compared to this one, battle system is sucks tho, a lot of stuff need polishing (because its still WIP, so he has some npc acted as variable changer, and it fuck the game a lot).

p.s: bitch bokujo is famous for weird succ BJ, and weirdly body shaped milf, so, you know the drill

Dec 26, 2019
a lot more scenes compared to this one,
That's good!

battle system is sucks tho, a lot of stuff need polishing (because its still WIP, so he has some npc acted as variable changer, and it fuck the game a lot).
Ugh, the battle system sucking is a bit of a downer. But I'll get over it as long as the art and scenes are as hot as NTR Knight.

p.s: bitch bokujo is famous for weird succ BJ, and weirdly body shaped milf, so, you know the drill
I am in absolute love with how he does his vacuum succ BJ, it's pure art. Also his MILF bodies are nice, no matter how weird they might look.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
That's good!

Ugh, the battle system sucking is a bit of a downer. But I'll get over it as long as the art and scenes are as hot as NTR Knight.

I am in absolute love with how he does his vacuum succ BJ, it's pure art. Also his MILF bodies are nice, no matter how weird they might look.
unrealistic as it is, too bad it was taken down :HideThePain:
anyway, i dont mind even if you sharing it after they complete it. probably not until v100 i thiink

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes