Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You need 3 of them so it will be used once when you end the game, but still, it a bad end too.
Hey there Lothard.

Someone on the last page said there's a new version of FGM.

Would you happen to know anything about it? Or even have it?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Hey there Lothard.

Someone on the last page said there's a new version of FGM.

Would you happen to know anything about it? Or even have it?
Nope, im still waiting too tho, my card cant be used on fantia, i dont know why but it always reject my card.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
been some months since i last played it, i think it was ver 38(?) i assume there is a good amount of content since then, sadly i also lost my save
There's a scene save for v48 on the previous page, I'm just waiting for Lothard to get the save for this new one.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, tonight ill play it and upload the save file
Thanks. Could you maybe make a series of saves before the good parts too?

Do tell me how to play it properly. I keep wandering around discovering random bits of content and nothing...really cohesive. Like, no storylines I can comprehend.

It's a bit frustrating, seeing the scenes and wanting context.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks. Could you maybe make a series of saves before the good parts too?

Do tell me how to play it properly. I keep wandering around discovering random bits of content and nothing...really cohesive. Like, no storylines I can comprehend.

It's a bit frustrating, seeing the scenes and wanting context.
Maybe ill make a walkthrough later.

Reactions: John573

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i just beat the Elf magician dude at ghost mansion, what should i do next? i just backtracking mansion whole place, i dont see option or item that progressing the quest......somebody know how to finish the ghost mansion quest?
For anyone else struggling with this, you have to interact with the main chair in the first floor to continue.

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ah sorry, recently i was busy doing my work. New period make me so busy, i've finish the game, and i'll upload the save right after i come home tonight.
Take your time, do it at a pace comfy to you. It does nobody any good if you start feeling pressured and throw in the towel.

*Sigh* Someone really valuable to this forum (he's one of the major players in the RPGM-to-Renpy field) whose wife went on to the Great Beyond and he just stopped. Closed his Patreon and everything.

I really don't want that to happen again. Well, it's not as if I could've done anything about it, but I can try my best to make sure nobody else quits, right?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes