Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
If you dislike 3d designs maybe this isnt your cup of tea but is dropping apparently on february 25 JP time (so 12 pm on february 24 for me lol), gonna give it a shot, the trial looked decent and i cant help but find the female mc to be so similar to takeda's Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru and thats a plus for me, it even has the male teacher route lol.

Oct 5, 2018
8x40 released a new title with FMC

Oddly enough, DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR but I remember the ci-en blog mentioning it to be one.

Anyways, this isn't my cup of tea. The dev's previous game was good (not great), the build-up to the NTR and the "sneaky sex" stuff was all good. It was ruined towards the end. Imo the MC learnt of the cheating to quickly. Was hoping the next game would be an advancement but dev had other plans.

Sharing the news for anyone interested.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
If you dislike 3d designs maybe this isnt your cup of tea but is dropping apparently on february 25 JP time (so 12 pm on february 24 for me lol), gonna give it a shot, the trial looked decent and i cant help but find the female mc to be so similar to takeda's Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru and thats a plus for me, it even has the male teacher route lol.
i hope for a download when it drops

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
8x40 released a new title with FMC

Oddly enough, DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR but I remember the ci-en blog mentioning it to be one.

Anyways, this isn't my cup of tea. The dev's previous game was good (not great), the build-up to the NTR and the "sneaky sex" stuff was all good. It was ruined towards the end. Imo the MC learnt of the cheating to quickly. Was hoping the next game would be an advancement but dev had other plans.

Sharing the news for anyone interested.
is there a download of this game

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
ok here a menu translation patch for NTRサバイバル Z just copy the www folder into the main NTRサバイバル Z folder and should copy over the original pic (be sure to make back ups of the old ones first.) tried to make it have the same style and the original
Where can I download the game?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
thats all soft text, so there is no images to edit so doing that beyond my skill level sorry :cry:. I translated all the stuff that I chould edit in somthing like gimp software since Mtool or other text extractors cant translate hard text. for that menu from top to bottom it's something like this
Gorden favorability
Shelly Perversion
Shelly Lust
Gordens Favorablity
Gordens Lust.
What do you mean? It's particularly easy to translate it.
You know what? Fuck it, I'll go and translate it, along with the UI, armor, etc...

Reactions: Animefan_09

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Okay, I kinda geting carried away...
Here's my Partial translation of .
This includes the images that Prettz translated.

Here's a list of what I've translated so far:
1. Prologue. That's right, everything in prologue is already translated, including 2 H-scene (1 Vanila and 1 NTR).
2. Menu. User Interface (UI)
3. Weapons, armors, items, etc. You get it.
4. Gun Shop. For easier playthrough.

CMIIW
You have to decide which route to take at the end of the prologue.
1. Be an Explorer (NTR route) <--- RPG type gameplay
2. Lend Sherry (NTRS route) <--- VN type gameplay

Unfortunately, I only got as far as translating the prologue.
Edit : Translated another NTR scene and the trader (for selling things).

Anyway, is there a thread about this game that I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, I kinda geting carried away...
Here's my Partial translation of .
This includes the images that Prettz translated.

Here's a list of what I've translated so far:
1. Prologue. That's right, everything in prologue is already translated, including 2 H-scene (1 Vanila and 1 NTR).
2. Menu. User Interface (UI)
3. Weapons, armors, items, etc. You get it.
4. Gun Shop. For easier playthrough.

CMIIW
You have to decide which route to take at the end of the prologue.
1. Be an Explorer (NTR route) <--- RPG type gameplay
2. Lend Sherry (NTRS route) <--- VN type gameplay

Unfortunately, I only got as far as translating the prologue.
Edit : Translated another NTR scene and the trader (for selling things).

Anyway, is there a thread about this game that I'm not aware of?
Any1 else's handgun stop working after upgrading to level 3?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
is out

Man I was looking forward to that one, but looking at the reviews being so low this close to release (they tend to drop)...

The first game seemed to almost hit an amazing mark, but a lot of things were sadly not there. Great build up, nice sneaky stuff, but imo the dev should not have switched to fmc pov that quickly (or at all). It just became a whoresim all of a sudden, wasted potential.

Reactions: itsJG and En89
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes