Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 29, 2023

Repack of

Title / タイトル: Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー
Brand / ブランド: Gear Stone Software
Release / 販売日: 2024/05/22
File size / ファイル容量: 3.81 GB [archive size] - repack to 1,09 GB archive and 3,00 GB unpacked.
File Format / ファイル形式: files

dazedanon - good source for translation.

What has been done:
- downloaded >3GB archive from AS
- unpacked asar
- merged loose files with unpacked ones (what a stupid idea for delivering a patch, Tyrano - what a trash)
- optimized graphics files with "lossless" setting with PINGA
- repack to 7z

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Repack of

Title / タイトル: Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー
Brand / ブランド: Gear Stone Software
Release / 販売日: 2024/05/22
File size / ファイル容量: 3.81 GB [archive size] - repack to 1,09 GB archive and 3,00 GB unpacked.
File Format / ファイル形式: files

dazedanon - good source for translation.

What has been done:
- downloaded >3GB archive from AS
- unpacked asar
- merged loose files with unpacked ones (what a stupid idea for delivering a patch, Tyrano - what a trash)
- optimized graphics files with "lossless" setting with PINGA
- repack to 7z
This 1.1?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
what is the difference between 1.5 vs 1.8 that many prefer 1.5?
1.8 is a completely different game, lol. He replaced the characters and just dropped the story plot of 1.5 and started over. Or jump forward in time? It wasn't really clear.

But 1.5 was slowly progressing the girls corruption levels. Then in 1.8 we get a dude who looks like brock from pokemon nailing the girl who are full on sluts with some half assed mention that he corrupted them while they were on vacation. It feels like the dev just played out 5 or 6 releases in his head and jumped to the end. Then went ballistic when ppl where mad. lol

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
1.8 is a completely different game, lol. He replaced the characters and just dropped the story plot of 1.5 and started over. Or jump forward in time? It wasn't really clear.

But 1.5 was slowly progressing the girls corruption levels. Then in 1.8 we get a dude who looks like brock from pokemon nailing the girl who are full on sluts with some half assed mention that he corrupted them while they were on vacation. It feels like the dev just played out 5 or 6 releases in his head and jumped to the end. Then went ballistic when ppl where mad. lol
it's translated? or do I have to use a translation machine

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got mtl pixeldrain link?

I think it's broken. Anyone else play it? I had to fix several of the file names to get past the first part, but now I can't seem to collect items. You have to create something to advance, i see the items, 'collect' them but nothing ever shows up in inventory. That I don't know how to fix.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Yeah, hopefully he learned from it, also aparently the newest release isn't a demo but a full game, as in has an ending, i am hoping is at least the size of FUJINO's Chainsawman mini game but hopefully it is bigger than that.

I want to give the dev the benefit of the doubt, but honestly i will believe its finished when i see it xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes