Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone have this game? I only found it on ryuugames but either the links are down or my av deletes the cracked files so it won't run.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Mtool works for most, sadly you can only use bing to translate unless you can pay.
I mean, i'm fine with anything... If I at least know what they are talking about, I don't really mind the translation... Is there a tutorial or something on how to use mtool?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I mean, i'm fine with anything... If I at least know what they are talking about, I don't really mind the translation... Is there a tutorial or something on how to use mtool?
I think there are, also remember these game are in chinesse not jap.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Horny Adventurer Karen
This game has "female protagonist" and "cheating" tag... Can we say that it has NTR? I mean, the FMC has a partner or something like that?
one reason I usually ignore / do not consider cheating tag immedately as NTR is that it doesn't always mean it's jealousy-inducing. e.g. the female protagonist have sex with a married man. while I want to fantasize about fmc, I couldn't care less about the npc's marriage status - but it qualifies as a cheating tag.

i'm not referring specifically to this game though, i haven't played it. just the cheating tag, to open some eyes to this perspective

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
one reason I usually ignore / do not consider cheating tag immedately as NTR is that it doesn't always mean it's jealousy-inducing. e.g. the female protagonist have sex with a married man. while I want to fantasize about fmc, I couldn't care less about the npc's marriage status - but it qualifies as a cheating tag.

i'm not referring specifically to this game though, i haven't played it. just the cheating tag, to open some eyes to this perspective
yeah but usually I play FMC and cheating games because usually the FMC has a husband or a boyfriend, and with that in mind I already can feel the NTR in the game when the FMC does things with other people

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I've played through this and I liked it but it's definitely not NTR, or even adjacent to NTR. By memory I couldn't tell you why it has the cheating tag.
so the fmc doesn't have a partner or something

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Don't know if anyone will be interested... But I tried making an Kaguya-sama parody game: Love Is NTR

Check it out if you've got some free time. 2 scenes in the game at the moment.

Also looking for stories/features suggestion if you guys have any.

dude i hope you can continue but you need learn more open patreon or like site and open post here i hope we can support you

Reactions: lolicon77

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How do I apply MTL translation to this? Or to any game, in general... I really have no idea
use Mtool.

Load the game and go to the translation tab. It will load a bit on that page, then when its done you click the start translation button. Be sure to change the source language to Chinese. (zh-CHS)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
And still no leak of this

Oh and btw aparently the game is finished (read comments), and from the pics the villain is Shinji, at the very least it looks way better than the previous male models xD

Reactions: NickFn092

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If only this game was longer and had more scenes. It felt rushed and lacked content, but a cute couple gets ruined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3668422
Yeah the game has good concept, scenes and even mechanics, but is too short and finishes just when it was getting good.

I really like how some of the scenes aren't really videos, but rather during the BF routine (school, or the date) alongside a photo in the blog.

But the minigame was boring, easy but anoying.

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah the game has good concept, scenes and even mechanics, but is too short and finishes just when it was getting good.

I really like how some of the scenes aren't really videos, but rather during the BF routine (school, or the date) alongside a photo in the blog.

But the minigame was boring, easy but anoying.
Should have had a video of the bathroom scene, it could have had good dialogue because of the situation.

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
Don't know if anyone will be interested... But I tried making an Kaguya-sama parody game: Love Is NTR

Check it out if you've got some free time. 2 scenes in the game at the moment.

Also looking for stories/features suggestion if you guys have any.

good job bro keep going

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes