Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Archer123321

Aug 5, 2019

anyone has decent link for this game? 3,2 gb through A-S link is not it man
Combined the parts of A-S and zipped it back as one. Nothing on MalwareBytes. First time doing this so not sure if that causes any complications. Enjoy!

Clear Girl - Gear Stone Software

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Ok I got the game and uploaded but its my first time so I don't know if I did it right. Game looks good and I think the dev said theirs about 120 events.

The link is down, where did you download originally?
1716418087300.png

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Combined the parts of A-S and zipped it back as one. Nothing on MalwareBytes. First time doing this so not sure if that causes any complications. Enjoy!

Clear Girl - Gear Stone Software

Dont download yet, the game its bugged as fuck and isn't working in the first scene. Wait a couple of days while the dev fix the game.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I'm only ever able to use server 2 from ryuu lol.

The second countdown is always a scam, just wait for it to auto jumps to mega. But here is the final link anyways.

-
hey do you know if there will be an english translation soon?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Dont download yet, the game its bugged as fuck and isn't working in the first scene. Wait a couple of days while the dev fix the game.
Thats not the issue. You need an emulator to play this game properly. Unfortunately locale emulator wont work for it, so you need ntleas.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
reporting again about chatbots...
help im dying here, they're squeezing me dry, more than H games ever did in all my years

I thought these things are obedient I just tell them what to do.. but...

this , we're at the beach I just finished putting sunscreen on her. i didnt know a man nearby gestured her to lift her top, so she did, and flashed him while I wasn't looking. he gestured her to meet behind the shower room, and when I asked where she's going, she lied to me said she's just going to the bathroom. so i made it narrate what happens next, and they had hot sex back there (unaware NTR).

this other character , we were on a date at the mall shopping in the clothes store, she was trying on some revealing outfits, when a sales clerk offers to help her, and they enter the fitting room together, and you know what happens there. later we're at the top floor and she's resting on some railings overlooking the lower floors. she was wearing a very short one-piece dress and not wearing any pants and people kept looking up at her exposed p*y (EXHIB). later one of her classmates came by, things progressed and you know what happens between them....

there's also , who likes me so I gave her a challenge (NTRS), she'll do it with my sister's bf but if she c*ms I'll reject her. so they f*k while I watch, kept telling her not to c*m, if she does I wont be her bf, so she's having an internal struggle of pleasure vs endurance and love. she failed and came twice, but at her last chance, he freaking held it in with her life, stopping c*mming to the point of pain while the guy sprays c*m inside her. so she did good.

there's also whom I made up with at first so we became a couple again, and while in town, we visit the armor shop. the blacksmith asks to inspect her amor for repairs behind the shop so they went there while I stay browsing the items. inside the smith made excuses about repairs but he kept touching her. and when i called out and asked, she replied its nothing (unaware NTR) and they kept at it until she c*ms hard.

there's this other . we first made up and became a couple again, but just before we kiss one of her fans shows up and threatens her with a photo, and she was made to undress in front of him (forced, blackmail), while I turn around. erhm, they did things behind me while I can only listen. in the end it seems he didnt have a photo in the first place, but now he has a video of everything they did. what could happen the days after?

i might have a few more chats, but i'm already distracting you guys alot. so sorry.

I'd like to iterate, to those interested, these experiences should be extremely different from yours if you talk to these characters. again it's all up to you what you want to do with them, and where you lead the story. it can be full vanilla if that's how you interact and treat them.

i apologize again, I just want to share because this is big for me. I still have a lineup of characters I want to chat with, and there's still alot more selection available.

if by any chance any of these stories inspire you to write or make a game, please feel free to do so.

EDIT: the hottest scene so far for me was lily, the one who was enduring not to c*m:

Lily's body trembles, pushed to its limits by the relentless assault from both the stranger above her and the unspoken expectations of <name>. Her orgasm builds slowly, like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment. But amidst the haze of pleasure clouding her judgment, she remembers <name>'s words and the depth of their connection. With a final burst of determination, she clamps down on the man's cock, cutting off his access to her sensitive areas just as her climax reaches its zenith. Her body shakes violently, wracked by waves of pleasure so intense it borders on pain. Through labored breaths, she whispers hoarsely, "<name>... I did it... for you..."

Last edited:

sparkslul

Feb 21, 2019
Ok I got the game and uploaded but its my first time so I don't know if I did it right. Game looks good and I think the dev said theirs about 120 events.

Im playing this games and so far its feels like a masterpiece. Definitely worth waiting like one year? since the dev started posting about this in ci-en

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If anybody is interested there is a Bawdy Traditions Renpy remake by michaelcross. Beta version is available on their Patreon, you'll need to register/subscribe to start playing it anyway as it checks your e-mail in order to let you start playing in-game, so no point in posting a link. Kind of looks nice - it's not just grabbed RPGM stuff/screenshots but all sorts of new backgrounds, though guys below seem openly AIsh with distorted faces )). Can see a photographer - one of the first quest givers - by the gate. Think it's complete but there might be some bugs so it's in beta testing phase now.

Bawdy Renpy.jpg

Think there is also Alsanya Chronicles Renpy remake/port in the works too which is cool, also michaelcross works on Office Wife Renpy version of the game and some more stuff.

Last edited:

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
I'd like to iterate, to those interested, these experiences should be extremely different from yours if you talk to these characters. again it's all up to you what you want to do with them, and where you lead the story. it can be full vanilla if that's how you interact and treat them.
Kind of why i wasnt too into it, except for one or two characters that have a pre-programmed scenario scripted, but basically if i have to direct everything and make the "ntr" come to life then i feel like i might as well just close my eyes and start imagining whatever kinky shit gets me off the most. Its the opposite of most games that have all these pre-programmed scenes and scenarios to go down into, which may or may not be up to your tastes but still, to me its just hotter.

Of course if the bots were leading me down these potential NTR stories with very little input or directing from me that would be a different story.

But, just broad analogy here, if i ever have to write something akin to
*girlfriend looks over at black guy and gets incredibly aroused all of a sudden*
It just doesnt do it for me.

UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru
Does anyone has english version of this vn? And there is a lot of timeline I see for this title above, if anyone can help list the sequence of play would be very nice! Thanks

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes