Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Will get a English release or will need a fan translation? What are some of your favorites from the studio?
I like one and if you check it's their single highest rated game on VNDB. There was a request some time ago but pretty much nobody gave a damn, sure, few shitty RPGs are way better. Netorare, FYI.

Indeed no point in mentioning NTR Homestay 1&2 cause they're good and they get mentioned every time. First part is translated and can be found here on F95.

Kabe no Mukou... 1-3 is about swinging turning into netorare if I'm correct cause I pretty much played only the last game. 1-2 are higlhy regarded, not translated, 2d part was/is going to get translated by Capu as far as I get it, 3d one is meh IMO but translated. I think I have Sugoi 3.0 MTL somewhere for both of them (1-2), but you can as well check SugoiVN.

Speaking about Capu - he's close to be done with Bokudaka, I have left a link for UI translated pics pack somewhere there. They say it's a good game if you are into Netorase. Also IIRC he has translated this - a couple of shotas banging each other's moms, not that I'm recommending it, but translation can be found on Kemono, I think. And one pretty much can just download ENG verison of the game somewhere at this point.

Can check which is translated, I posted a flowchart there recently as they didn't have FLOW system at the time, netorare.

There is a couple more can be found here on F95 - Rintsuma and their latest netorare game published in September - they are translated, though in case of Rintsuma it's just Sugoi MTL, but it's not that I recommend them, again.

If that matters, Kanojo no Karada, Kabe no Mukou... 3 and their latest Sept. game are translated using ChatGPT by Dazedanon. Hm... or should it have been 'translated using Dazedanon by ChatGPT'? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibito

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sadly it will need a fan translation.
I believe its unpopular opinion but my favorite is . Played it with deepl translation a few years back.
I like the main character's wife(red hair) a lot.

But i guess Homestay 1 and 2 are their most popular ntr games.
Probably my favorite anim game as well. Always like it when they go with a more unusual hair color and overall style, the wife being more tomboyish here.

Just kinda tired of the typical long haired brunette with a soft character.

Reactions: Fibito

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
What you guys using to translate visual novel nowadays? i download the demo from the last animm game and textractor is not working anymore + mtool translation by AdventCirno is giving me a error.

Its been so long since i last played a visual novel from the east that i forgot the tools to translate then, it feels like i'm in the dark :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
What you guys using to translate visual novel nowadays? i download the demo from the last animm game and textractor is not working anymore + mtool translation by AdventCirno is giving me a error.

Its been so long since i last played a visual novel from the east that i forgot the tools to translate then, it feels like i'm in the dark :ROFLMAO:
I need the answers lol.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I like one and if you check it's their single highest rated game on VNDB. There was a request some time ago but pretty much nobody gave a damn, sure, few shitty RPGs are way better. Netorare, FYI.

Indeed no point in mentioning NTR Homestay 1&2 cause they're good and they get mentioned every time. First part is translated and can be found here on F95.

Kabe no Mukou... 1-3 is about swinging turning into netorare if I'm correct cause I pretty much played only the last game. 1-2 are higlhy regarded, not translated, 2d part was/is going to get translated by Capu as far as I get it, 3d one is meh IMO but translated. I think I have Sugoi 3.0 MTL somewhere for both of them (1-2), but you can as well check SugoiVN.

Speaking about Capu - he's close to be done with Bokudaka, I have left a link for UI translated pics pack somewhere there. They say it's a good game if you are into Netorase. Also IIRC he has translated this - a couple of shotas banging each other's moms, not that I'm recommending it, but translation can be found on Kemono, I think. And one pretty much can just download ENG verison of the game somewhere at this point.

Can check which is translated, I posted a flowchart there recently as they didn't have FLOW system at the time, netorare.

There is a couple more can be found here on F95 - Rintsuma and their latest netorare game published in September - they are translated, though in case of Rintsuma it's just Sugoi MTL, but it's not that I recommend them, again.

If that matters, Kanojo no Karada, Kabe no Mukou... 3 and their latest Sept. game are translated using ChatGPT by Dazedanon. Hm... or should it have been 'translated using Dazedanon by ChatGPT'? :LOL:
I appreciate all the suggestions! I will look into this later on today. Thanks for your time!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Since my textractor hooked to deepl stopped working for me with new pc, I have gotten lazy and just wait for sugoi/dazed translation.

And use mtool for rpgmaker and kirikiri vns.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
maya's mission v0.2 was release a week ago and so far no one share it, does anyone have it to share? it kind feel bad for asking this cuz dev usually release for free after 1 month... but man the hype is real... :HideThePain:

It's a well made mystery ntr game male POV with one of my favorite series.
dev said a week or 2 after Peateon release, so not even a month, should be out before too long

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't get it why so many games now have NTR, lets be honest in the last year the NTR genre went crazy up, do people enjoy being cuckolds that much? I guess if game has optional ones is ok, but lately lots of unavoidable ones..
Optional NTR sucks, defeats the point for me. But despite people bitching about how much NTR is released, there is still far more non NTR released all the time. People enjoy what they enjoy.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
If I understand correctly, you are asking which NTR category would best fit this particular scenario: Male MC finds out that his Mom / Sis / Female Friend is very promiscuous and gets jealous about it.

My 2 cents on the matter, and something I would like more people to accept, is that it is never a black and white matter and different writers could make it fit wherever they wanted.

Example 1 - Remove the jealousy aspect and it does not fit anywhere. As long as there is not any feeling of a relationship (of any kind) being broken then it should not be considered NTR at all even if the MC ends up watching somehow. Imagine MC walking on his friend / sister with their BF, without any negative emotions from MC this should not mean anything in the context of netorare or netorase.

Example 2 - MC finds out, gets jealous but there is nothing he can do about it, except be forced to live with it. This would fall into the netorare side of things, and even if he ends up watching as long as the MC's feelings towards the acts are of hatred then it would not break into netorase IMO.

Example 3 - MC finds out, gets jealous but tries to pursue that feeling more. He gets excited to watch, or even intentionally manipulates people and situations to push the girls into situations where due to their promiscuity MC knows something will happen. This scenario would be well into netorase territory.

Example 4 - MC finds out, gets jealous and tries to do anything in his power to prevent other people from approaching the girls, "protecting" them. Even if he himself doesn't have a chance as long as he prevents others I feel this could still somewhat land into the netori category.

Apologies since I did not follow the entire conversation from the past pages but yeah this would be my opinion on the question as I understood it.

TL;DR - it is not a simple black and white decision and it fully depends on the writing.
I would like to clarify a little.

example 5- Mc initially has a connection, but not a sexual one (mother/ sister/ childhood friend), after learning, he begins to feel jealousy and sexual need and tries to realize it, as a result, either he is allowed to join, or he himself begins to use it (netori). But The heroine does not stop the old relationship and the MC is still jealous (netorare). And it turns out a triangle where the MC sees how the heroine is being used, he is jealous of this, but still continues to use the sexual services of the heroine.

Example:

1.[Itou Eight] Osananajimi no Aitsu ni Ore ga Yokujou Suru Wake Nai - here the MC has a childhood friend (they live nearby) who got a guy and who gets turned on when they look at her during sex (she even always tells the MC when they are alone so that he could look) but she said that she didn’t perceive MS as a guy, and in the end he couldn’t stand it and fucked her while on pills and the ending, I would really like the manga to continue with the fact that she eventually starts a sexual relationship with MS, but does not want to leave her boyfriend and he will suffer from this.

2.Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story - here the mother's friend and mother show the MC sexual lessons on how to fuck and the MC gets jealous in the process, the mother gradually becomes more open to the MC, but does not leave the guy and still remains open to him.

3.The Guy in Charge [v0.21] [totallyoklad9348] - here in one of the threads, MC’s brother starts a sexual relationship with their mother and MC gets jealous, and as a result they allow him to join, but he second roles , and the main romance is between the brother and mother .

There are few games with such experience (Gentlemen, do you have similar games or manga in mind? Thanks in advance for the answers)

Last edited:

Dthstalker

Jun 26, 2024
2.Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story - here the mother's friend and mother show the MC sexual lessons on how to fuck and the MC gets jealous in the process, the mother gradually becomes more open to the MC, but does not leave the guy and still remains open to him.
I thought Big Brother had all the NTR taken out because of back lash and freakout from audience? I thought that happened years ago. Is there actually decent NTR in the remake? IDK what is even different about it I stopped paying attention back whenever the NTR started being walked back in the original project.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If you have trouble with Textractor you can try these:
- - it kind of worked for me in one game but then I sorted out issues with Textractor and got back to it. Dev claims it to be next gen after Textractor so it's funny to see how it looks almost exaclty as ITHVNR an has support of Win XP as one of it's new features ))
- - can't say anything just saw it mentioned somewhere and some pics.

Give your feedback if it's something worthy. Hope the full release of Anim games will work fine with Textractor though, or maybe it's something on your end.

Reactions: VermillioN

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Can anyone recommend Female protagonist Cheating/corruption/NTR games with normal pace? Not slow corruption like AWAM, Jessica O Niel...I have played below:
Awam
A perfect Marriage
Corrupted hearts
Miss Denver
Steps of Debauchery
Her desire
Inside Jennifer
Innocence or Money
Lily of the Valley (Not renpy but the story is good with step wise corruption)
The office wife (Not renpy but the story is good with step wise corruption)
Life in middle east
Free Pass
Exciting Games
Fate and Life: The mystery of Vaulinhorn
Ana Exciting affection
The adventurous couple
Exciting games
Laura lustful adventure
4 years of Tehran

Aug 10, 2020
Can anyone recommend Female protagonist Cheating/corruption/NTR games with normal pace? Not slow corruption like AWAM, Jessica O Niel...I have played below:
Awam
A perfect Marriage
Corrupted hearts
Miss Denver
Steps of Debauchery
Her desire
Inside Jennifer
Innocence or Money
Lily of the Valley (Not renpy but the story is good with step wise corruption)
The office wife (Not renpy but the story is good with step wise corruption)
Life in middle east
Free Pass
Exciting Games
Fate and Life: The mystery of Vaulinhorn
Ana Exciting affection
The adventurous couple
Exciting games
Laura lustful adventure
4 years of Tehran
If you could post links to these that would be awesome.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I thought Big Brother had all the NTR taken out because of back lash and freakout from audience? I thought that happened years ago. Is there actually decent NTR in the remake? IDK what is even different about it I stopped paying attention back whenever the NTR started being walked back in the original project.
In this remake, Eric is the main star, and there is quite a lot of ntr content there, with his mother, older sister, and aunt. The story itself is pretty hot. There is a lot of pure ntr

Reactions: Dthstalker

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
I'm looking for some NTR games where there's a love triangle i.e the couple and then a guy who steals the female MC, and not the girl being a total whore and having 3-4 love interests. Or atleast have a branching mode like Alynsya Chronicles where you can choose a specific love interest.

Something like Curse of Pleasure, NTR Online, Jessica Oneil.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I'm looking for some NTR games where there's a love triangle i.e the couple and then a guy who the female MC likes, and not the girl being a total whore and having 3-4 love interests.

Last edited:

Gone405

May 1, 2024

New games to try ty for sharing!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes