Ntr OR Harem

Ntr OR Harem

• NTR

• Harem

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What is the point of a story if not to invoke an emotional response? Even if it is to accentuate the tittilation, which is an emotional response with in itself.
I think the story is the most important part to begin with.
For me personally the "perfect" game is one where you could cut out all the sex and the story would still make sense and still be engaging enough to make me want to come back and read more about the characters, the world, and the story.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Seems like you hate poorly executed harem games more than you hate the tag itself.
I doubt you ll find people that hate harem games.
And you shouldn t find people that ntr either. But here we are. Devs are afraid to put ntr into their games, so they won t summon some fetish white knights.
All that trouble for ntr, which is just as vanilla as harem and objectively probably a kinder kink.

It s ridiculous.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Most adult games struggle with multifaceted characters, they're either utterly flat or multiple people sharing one body.
True. Which is why, typically, NTR games are poorly written. Same for harem games.

Actually, if you think about it, harem and NTR games are pretty similar.

in NTR games: The LI is easily manipulated by the Antagonist. Which usually turns her into a cum dump that lacks any common sense or morals.

in harem games: The LI's are easily manipulated by the Protagonist. Which usually turns them into cum dumps that lacks any common sense or morals.

The Protagonist/Antagonists are both manipulative. And the harem MC will cheat on their LI's without a second thought.

The girls/LI's are all easily swooned, shallow and dumb. Especially when it comes to rationalizing being turned into a cum dump or becoming members of a harem.

This is one of the main reasons I never understand the Harem/NTR wars. They're basically different sides of the same coin.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The actions of devs speak volumes:
You feel like shit about your protagonist,
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WANTS TO FEEL LIKE SHIT PLAYING YOUR GAME?????
I doubt you ll find people that hate harem games.
And you shouldn t find people that ntr either. But here we are. Devs are afraid to put ntr into their games, so they won t summon some fetish white knights.
All that trouble for ntr, which is just as vanilla as harem and objectively probably a kinder kink.

It s ridiculous.
True. Which is why, typically, NTR games are poorly written. Same for harem games.

in NTR games: The LI is easily manipulated by the Antagonist. Which usually turns her into a cum dump that lacks any common sense or morals.

in harem games: The LI's are easily manipulated by the Protagonist. Which usually turns them into cum dumps that lacks any common sense or morals.

The Protagonist/Antagonists are both manipulative. And the harem MC will cheat on their LI's without a second thought.

The girls/LI's are all easily swooned, shallow and dumb. Especially when it comes to rationalizing being turned into a cum dump or becoming members of a harem.

This is one of the main reasons I never understand the Harem/NTR wars. They're basically different sides of the same coin.

• Angry
Reactions: Agul

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Not all Harem games are based on corruption though... and not all of them have braindead Lis that end as cum buckets either. Unfortunately many have though... those are the bad harem games.
I prefer the ones where no corruption happens, those are very rare though.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The actions of devs speak volumes:
You feel like shit about your protagonist,
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WANTS TO FEEL LIKE SHIT PLAYING YOUR GAME?????
I mean no offence here. But you quoted me and I am trying to understand you. Especially since you used caps, must be important.
What do you want to say?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
So why relate it to adding death to a plot generically, when adding NTR for the sake of getting an emotional response for getting off the NTR can be explained as, well shit, adding NTR for people who like NTR. Why frame it as something inherently cheap unless you find it so offensive you can't help but to think of it that way?
You claimed that ntr was a complex thing.
I said it isn't, it's as good as the author can make it due to the emotional nature of it, just like death.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

That paints harem games as corruption based, which most are not. It's just hard to find WELL MADE romance based harem games.

Ntr games will just about always be about corruption, unless the girl was a cheating bastard from the start.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
That paints harem games as corruption based, which most are not. It's just hard to find WELL MADE romance based harem games.

Ntr games will just about always be about corruption, unless the girl was a cheating bastard from the start.
Far more reasonable to see a loving ntr story, where the antagonist falls for the girl and vice versa. Than a story with xx women that somehow just accept each other and the mc as their god.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ntr IS SIMPLE FOR DOING NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE:
MC: I look at this girl and want to talk to her.
NTR incel Dev: She will be dped hard in the first scene so you can see it and weep!
Harem Dev: She will see you and let you talk to her like a human being.
HArem by NTR dev: She will suck a dick adn then kiss you with the sperm inside.
I mean no offence here. But you quoted me and I am trying to understand you. Especially since you used caps, must be important.
What do you want to say?
You claimed that ntr was a complex thing.
I said it isn't, it's as good as the author can make it due to the emotional nature of it, just like death.
Which do you prefer? Which makes more sense to you? Does any thing read inticing?
These are 90% of the games where reality means NTR in the minds of most western VN devs.

• Wow
Reactions: SkyRebel

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Most if not all fem MC games feature her getting railed inexplicably by the most disgussting assholes.

BEfore the most hienous act can occur, she prepares:
barfing in all the toilets,
licking up dirt,
feeling goosebumps of suffocating decay and uncanny death
every time they grope her,
they shout slurrs down her throat.

After months and years of barren disgusting updates,
the date when dev makes this slave of a woman
sit through the most painstaking torture of being molested
by a disgusting lump of chichen shit
is the date.

The date where the female MC finally gets the most sickening grose experience from that
whole VN.

Sure ... enjoy your disgusting female MC games like Lara croft:
slave whore to the enemies. Happy barf gaming!
I..... think you just gave me cancer.... somehow....

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Far more reasonable to see a loving ntr story, where the antagonist falls for the girl and vice versa. Than a story with xx women that somehow just accept each other and the mc as their god.
Romance at the expense of anothers persons emotional well being isn't very lovey-dovey. Saying ntr is kinder than harem is... inane. Ntr forces atleast one individual to suffer, harem does not.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Not all Harem games are based on corruption though... and not all of them have braindead Lis that end as cum buckets either. Unfortunately many have though... those are the bad harem games.
I prefer the ones where no corruption happens, those are very rare though.

Both are true points. However, I'd argue that in order to be in a harem, the girls need to be corrupted a little regardless. Corruption is more complex than just being a "dark" fetish. It's changing their views on sexuality and morality, which usually, or should, have to happen to be ok with being in a harem.

I also think it's possible for NTR games to not be about corruption. However, I've never found one. I've always thought a girl being swooned by a "nice guy" away from her douchebag boyfriend would be a good NTR plot. The girl can still feel guilty about it and change her views/feelings, the douche boyfriend can still be "NTR'ed" and the antagonist may actually be a hero in disguise.

There is a mountain of possibilities out there if you write a story for the characters and their development, not base everything around a fetish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In a NTR game you are not playing the girl/guy who is stolen, that is the nature of NTR.
Why are you even making a gamne where players play the cuck who is hurt and degraded and
made the incel slave of poorly written kinetic gruesome disgusting farce?
to see a loving ntr story
I thought it to be common sense
Then you wonder why strong feelings come into play.
You are cheating players of the actual MC and have the gall to say it makes sense???

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harem Trooper

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
ntr IS SIMPLE FOR DOING NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE:
MC: I look at this girl and want to talk to her.
NTR incel Dev: She will be dped hard in the first scene so you can see it and weep!
Harem Dev: She will see you and let you talk to her like a human being.
HArem by NTR dev: She will suck a dick adn then kiss you with the sperm inside.

Which do you prefer? Which makes more sense to you? Does any thing read inticing?
These are 90% of the games where reality means NTR in the minds of most western VN devs.
Relax Canto, you have no enemies here. We might disagree, doesn t mean that I hate you.

Romance at the expense of anothers persons emotional well being isn't very lovey-dovey. Saying ntr is kinder than harem is... inane. Ntr forces atleast one individual to suffer, harem does not.
Ever been with more than one woman and were open about it? They are suffering. A realistic harem, in the western world and mindset would be quit cruel.
All the corruption, brainwashing needed. By the end it still depends on the story. But I think you got my point.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Ever been with more than one woman and were open about it? They are suffering. A realistic harem, in the western world and mindset would be quit cruel.
All the corruption, brainwashing needed. By the end it still depends on the story. But I think you got my point.
Aye, but that's in the case where we apply real world morality and practicality to things. I personally found the best harem games to be in some sort of fantasy setting. And of course things don't have to be totally realistic, as long as they're grounded I can enjoy it.

Reactions: E_O_N