Ntr OR Harem

Ntr OR Harem

• NTR

• Harem

Results are only viewable after voting.

KittyLove

Aug 26, 2022
>they are in a monogamous relationship...
>with set boundaries as to when the woman fucks other man
That's quite literally the opposite of what monogamy is, but okay.
Monogamy most technically refers to the state or practice of being married to only one person at a time. The word monogamy is also commonly used in a more general way to refer to the state of being in a romantic or sexual relationship with only one person at a time. There so you don't have to google it; infer what you will.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Also I always find it funny when people say harem games are bad and their reasoning is listing elements that are found in a shit harem games, or things that are against the nature of the genre.

"I hate harem games because they bounce from one women to another without character development!"

Like clearly these people never touched a harem game.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I forgot any kind of discussion or nuance is for soycucks, please forgive me incest harem-chads!
View attachment 2019265
You're right that men tend to get jealous from sexual acts due to it being a biological imperative.
It's more a heartbreak that shakes a man to his core when a love interest has sex with someone else.
It's a gesture of unworthiness for a reproductive creature.
It's met with an adaptive response of some kind.

But Harem makes no sense as a biological imperative.
Only 1 spouse is necessary for reproduction: no more.
And the amount of resources and attention you can invest in one family is limitless to ensure their success.
Dividing investment of all kinds inherently results in loss.

Also, women and men deviate somewhat regarding why and how they experience jealousy.
Women require investment more as a biological imperative as they more strongly dictate who gets them pregnant.
They're the weaker sex, so they're vulnerable.
They're even more vulnerable when pregnant.
They're even more vulnerable when they have children.

So when men aren't paying attention to them (investing in them in whatever ways), red flags of danger shoot up.
Women dream of taming the beast so he invests in her.
Men dream of saving the princess to 'secure' her.
Both come in the form of Romantic gestures and are functional, but not without problems: bad boy cocksleeves and white knights.

a baseline dream men have.
Harem is not a baseline dream men have.
Nothing says "you're not the love of my life" quite like a Harem.
And it's even dysfunctional for abnormally powerful men.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkyRebel

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Edit: not bringing the point across. Also it's the same thread that exists many times at this point. So edited the original message out.

We seem to have far more ntr fans here than we originally thought. That is an interesting thing to know.
Don't define yourself over a kink, no matter which it is. If that is something that matters in the whole package of your person, that is not something good.

Have a good rest of the week.

Last edited:

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
I hate the average harem games, the jealousy is typically downplayed, and either does not appear at all or is a temporary roadblock on the way to the harem. Way too unrealistic for me, I can get more immersed in Fantasy than Harems tbh.

NTR is far better

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah it's a solid NTR vote. There is usually more story in it than any harem game could even conceive.
I just don't understand what story you guys ntr game have, a third person cums into you life and wife and you guys called it story that what i called hypocrisy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just don't understand what story you guys ntr game have, a third person cums into you life and wife and you guys called it story that what i called hypocrisy
There is no story... it's just NTRtards coping... :KEK:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yet for some reason people continue to complain about stuff like that in harem game threads.

For example look at the shitstorm here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-1-v0-1-1-zargon_games-rfb.116267/

Including a completely undeserved average 2 star rating because *gasps* there are women who turn out to be in a relationship with another guy and/or have some loose morals... And that game does not even have a harem tag...

I have to say I really feel sorry for the dev as he clearly put a lot of work in the game. Regardless of whatever you may think about the content.
I didn't even need to read anything in the thread, i just went and looked at who liked the 1 star reviews and who facepalmed the OP, that told me enough to imagine what went down in there. :sneaky:

Reactions: Yngling and E_O_N

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
Relax Canto, you have no enemies here. We might disagree, doesn t mean that I hate you.

Ever been with more than one woman and were open about it? They are suffering. A realistic harem, in the western world and mindset would be quit cruel.
All the corruption, brainwashing needed. By the end it still depends on the story. But I think you got my point.
I mean In western world the concept of harem is just a concept but trust me in middle east it is a reality

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I didn't even need to read anything in the thread, i just went and looked at who liked the 1 star reviews and who facepalmed the OP, that told me enough to imagine what went down in there. :sneaky:
Yes, but I do think it's completely unfair.
It is a way to undermine a game's support from the very start.

I mean, if you don't like XYZ content (swinging content is tagged, harem isn't), fine, don't play it. But if you do, then don't bitch about it for whatever reason.

Reactions: E_O_N and KittyLove

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes, but I do think it's completely unfair.
It is a way to undermine a game's support from the very start.

I mean, if you don't like XYZ content (swinging content is tagged, harem isn't), fine, don't play it. But if you do, then don't bitch about it for whatever reason.
Of course it is, but a lot of these special people just have to stirr up shit all the god damn time and go complain in threads of games with kinks they hate to satisfy their moronic ego. Every god damn adult sees a game with stuff they strongly dislike and don't even bother to go into the thread, they silently move on, but not them. They have to feed their ego and have to try and make any dev who dares to make stuff they dislike feel uncomfortable.

It would be something different if it would always be different people but nope in pretty much every case these core people are there as if they wouldn't have anything better to do with their time.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Posted on the thread earlier and wasn't in a mood then to expound on my one-liner, so here goes.

There is an inherent problem in this forum and the "NTR" tag. Why? Because it has been used as an umbrella term for when a male protagonist shares/loses his wife to others or the female protagonist cheats, is blackmailed, or is coerced. Not all "NTR" is about some wimp-beta male losing his wife, nor is it a wife complaining about how small her husband's dick is or getting raped on a train. Even though it seems to be the consensus on this thread and this forum.

Let me be the first to introduce you to the Stag/Vixen dynamic. There are red-blooded alpha chads who enjoy sharing their partner with other males. They are in a monogamous relationship with set boundaries as to when the woman fucks other men, and it would be considered cheating if the woman fucks other guys behind her male partner's back. The power dynamic in this fetish is usually where the husband/male partner is Dom, and the wife/female partner is sub.

I gravitate towards Netorase and NTR Type A's but the latter to a lesser extent. Some excellent Japanese games fall under the above genre. And it's not a woman raped/abused and becomes a cum dump. There is more story and more depth to characters due to being able to focus the game based on one relationship. Whereas Harem games are literally collecting your pokemon simulator waifu edition with shells of women being involved even in Japanese games and especially in western ones, in my opinion.

Can you get character development and relationship dynamics in harem games? Yes, I would say you could, but if you get attached to that character, is it really a harem or romance? Or are you cheating on that one love interest with a bunch of others? Or maybe it's reverse NTR where other women steal you from that one love interest (Ain't that a mind fuck). In my opinion, harem games have always come off as shallow to me as they can't venture into character or relationship depth for the reasons stated above.

All that said, different folks, different strokes. You, me, and the guy who lives next door all have different tastes, fantasies, and desires. If it isn't harming another, just have fun with it. Also, sorry for being bitchy earlier, shit happens.
I just don't get the logic of being an "alpha chad" and giving your woman to another man. To me, that's the least "alpha" thing you can do. I don't like MMF threesomes but i can at least understand that kind of sharing, the MC is still involved. But playing as the guy that jerks off while another man has his way with his gf/wife? That's just pathetic. Why would i want to play as him? I'd rather play as the bull.

Now, since you want to talk about story and character development, i will just post a snippet from a review i saw on an NTR game to show you why i think 99% of NTR games belong in the bin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of thing is standard in NTR games. The women have no willpower and become cumdumps for the antagonist, the MC is a pathetic, braindead loser that couldn't do anything to stop it even if he tried. Is this what you call good storytelling and character development? lol.

As for harem, they usually aren't about cheating on your LI. Many of them have "helper" characters that are either ok with the MC seeing other women or encourage it. For example, Sandra from MNF, Glasha from Detective Necro, Carol from Now & Then. In a way, it's a role reversal from those sharing games you enjoy. Is it silly and unrealistic? Absolutely yes but i'd take that any day over playing as a cuck.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can you get character development and relationship dynamics in harem games? Yes, I would say you could, but if you get attached to that character, is it really a harem or romance? Or are you cheating on that one love interest with a bunch of others? Or maybe it's reverse NTR where other women steal you from that one love interest (Ain't that a mind fuck). In my opinion, harem games have always come off as shallow to me as they can't venture into character or relationship depth for the reasons stated above.
To me the interesting thing is the dynamics between the various harem members, especially if they are also family.

Yes, there are games who do that rather badly. Similar as there are games who do NTR rather badly (see example by hysepReC above).

But there are also games which do it very well. For example:
https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/
https://f95zone.to/threads/young-again-ch-14-zargon_games.56677/
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-1-luxee.3222/
https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-10b-zetan.68105/
And a bunch of other games as well.

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
I just don't get the logic of being an "alpha chad" and giving your woman to another man. To me, that's the least "alpha" thing you can do. I don't like MMF threesomes but i can at least understand that kind of sharing, the MC is still involved. But playing as the guy that jerks off while another man has his way with his gf/wife? That's just pathetic. Why would i want to play as him? I'd rather play as the bull.

Now, since you want to talk about story and character development, i will just post a snippet from a review i saw on an NTR game to show you why i think 99% of NTR games belong in the bin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of thing is standard in NTR games. The women have no willpower and become cumdumps for the antagonist, the MC is a pathetic, braindead loser that couldn't do anything to stop it even if he tried. Is this what you call good storytelling and character development? lol.

As for harem, they usually aren't about cheating on your LI. Many of them have "helper" characters that are either ok with the MC seeing other women or encourage it. For example, Sandra from MNF, Glasha from Detective Necro, Carol from Now & Then. In a way, it's a role reversal from those sharing games you enjoy. Is it silly and unrealistic? Absolutely yes but i'd take that any day over playing as a cuck. Most of my favourite games are, in fact, not harem but rather games where you have to choose because the relationships feel more meaningful to me that way.
YES and they say ntr have good/better then harem I mean if this game's plot is amazing for you then trust me you are a sicko

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
YES and they say ntr have good/better then harem I mean if this game's plot is amazing for you then trust me you are a sicko
Lets play devils advocat here. Most harem games don't have a better story either, cock hungry chicks jump on the mc's dick as soon as they see him. Does that sound better? A lot of these games get the highest praises, are the people who praise them also sickos? :unsure:

Fact is that not every game with NTR is great or even decent, hell most of them are just as shit as the majority of harem games. The only difference is that one is a kink that makes the mob grab their pitchforks and start the namecalling.