RPGM Completed NTR RPG - A Warrior and Three Married Women [Final] [Three Rain]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
In theory...yes...but why use logic when you can add a random fetish only for the sake of getting more players/patreons?
I've got it! instead of netori, you can just label it a whole genre with the tag name, "Widow hunting" or "widow predator" something synonymous to that. BAM, new tags and bigger NSFW community! saved the world, heh heh heh

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
played this back in the day, its mediocre & shallow at best,

all of your actions & romancing would lead to the same thing---->nothing, they'll ignore your exsistance and be on there way to there life,
3 H scenes for each of the girls, and you can get them all in 1 playthrow.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ayyyy are there more games like this? Where you do the cucking instead of being cucked?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Kinda of wish more games like Consider Nanaha were made, since they invoke proper meaning of fetish and very heartbreaking/dark.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
At the start of the game I only get one woman in the dungeon, It prompts me to ask them to join my party but nobody comes, and when I enter the dungeon I get the same one, help? Or is it supposed to work this way? :)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Netori. Man, the lack of netori games on here is depressing.

MTL. Yeah, well...I guess we'll have to see, yeah? What level of MTL are we dealing with? Kinda funny if you set your brain aside, or just plain painful to slog through?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
We definitely need a Netori tag.
I agree, but I doubt it will happen. I've seen a number of requests for it, and most were short lived before being shot down.

Glad to see another Netori game, though (even if it is by ThreeRain's in their painfully short style). Hard to find but it's nice when the fetish is front and center rather than just something that's been added on.

Reactions: Luckzor

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't understand how their husbands could have decided to go into this likely dangerous dungeon, let alone leave the house just to go work. :ROFLMAO:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It is not the typical netorare where it is your wife who is cheating on you. the milfs are cheating their husbands with you.
Netori, not netotare then - it just happens that NTR is an apt abreviation for both, ergo the title i guess.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes