RPGM Completed NTR RPG - A Warrior and Three Married Women [Final] [Three Rain]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It is not the typical netorare where it is your wife who is cheating on you. the milfs are cheating their husbands with you.
If that's the case I don't see why this game will need a NTR tag, there are a lot of games about women cheating their husbands/boyfriends with you and they aren't tagged like NTR. That means, those games have to be tagged like NTR or this game is wrong tagged.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
At the start of the game I only get one woman in the dungeon, It prompts me to ask them to join my party but nobody comes, and when I enter the dungeon I get the same one, help? Or is it supposed to work this way? :)

you can only be with one,

1-take one with you
2-grind with her til you rise her affection for you
3-remove her from your party
4-flirt with at her home for a scene
5-repeat til you bang her(3 scenes each)
6-do the same for the others, and that's kinda it.

Reactions: Yamemai

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got bored and downloaded it anyways. Have to admit, the mtl made some of the sex scenes absolutely hilarious. Like translating the sound effect 'pan' as 'bread'. So it wounds like they're hungry while they go at it "Bread, bread, bread..." Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
View attachment 570285

Oh wow....this translation!!! HA HA HA! His next line might as well have been 'My Dick Died, can I bury it in your wife?" Ha :LOL:
I just now do feel weird, while remembering, how it was, when chii-trans2 was alive:
1) girls screamed: 'ikkuuuuuuuu'
2) google translated it like: 'I'm feeling doctor'
3) I fapped on this translation
Weird times indeed...

Reactions: Dyonisos
May 1, 2017
Generic comment complaining about MTL
My general take on MTL (im not adressing anyone in particular):
The thing is if you want to have these Games translated with quality Control, either you need to do it yourself, or you need to wait for someone to do it. While it's true that MTL is generally a Chore to read, it takes you half or even a quarter of the time (depending on how long the game is). There are People on Patreon, which translate, but if you don't pay them to translate these games, you don't have any leverage in complaining about this topic. What you can try is machine Translate a game and use common sense to fill out the gap, i tried it myself once and i actually finished it, but someone already translated it. When everyone would do it and you would have a forum for that, i think we would be getting pretty far in translating many japanese games.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
you can only be with one,

1-take one with you
2-grind with her til you rise her affection for you
and how exactly does one do that, just fighting monsters or are there some specific actions the player must do?

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I agree, but I doubt it will happen. I've seen a number of requests for it, and most were short lived before being shot down.

Glad to see another Netori game, though (even if it is by ThreeRain's in their painfully short style). Hard to find but it's nice when the fetish is front and center rather than just something that's been added on.
Some time ago a Moderator tell me that they don't add Netori or others NTR variations because people don't know the difference and make be confusing, a really awful excuse because when I don't know a gender I google it. And there are some others Moderators and even the Admin who give different reasons why they don't add that tag, when is clear that we need it, is not the same when you are a married man and fuck all the women you meet, than when your wife fuck a lot of men or when you know your wife is fucking a lot of people and you enjoy it. But for some reason to them all are the same just because they are cheating, with that we could think "Why they don't just delete the NTR tag and just let the Cheating tag".

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes