RPGM Completed NTR RPG - A Warrior and Three Married Women [Final] [Three Rain]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Well, i guess there might be artist appeal involved in the equation too among other things, but not like i'm gonna make a thread or somesuch to debate it.

Two stupid questions of the moment:
- There are 3 scenes for each of the ladies, right?
- What is up with the 11th floor and that thing in a throne?!
-yep 3 scenes each
-its irreverent, as ppl told you before, best to just settle in with a complete save,
the game has only 1 rushed ending where dev decided to give up,

this is not a world worth saving & these shallow cheating sluts are not worth the trouble.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Well, i guess there might be artist appeal involved in the equation too among other things, but not like i'm gonna make a thread or somesuch to debate it.

Two stupid questions of the moment:
- There are 3 scenes for each of the ladies, right?
- What is up with the 11th floor and that thing in a throne?!
From what I've played, yeah, only 3 scenes for each, and the thing on the throne is the last boss. Once you beat it, the game ends -- Eg. Takes you to the main screen.
-- Note: You can beat the boss without getting any scenes, if you don't talk to the MILFs after you beat a boss.
-- Note2: After I found out about the affection, I cheated, and found mine was 4-2-2; since I beat each 'stage' with a different partner, I believe each boss gives 2 affection, along with clearing(killing all the enemies) the stage -- Or a number of enemies, don't really know because I didn't bother counting, but did fight all enemies for the first 3 levels before I just skipped to the boss. (Eg. The portals mark a new stage.) And you need around 6 to get all CG.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
From what I've played, yeah, only 3 scenes for each, and the thing on the throne is the last boss. Once you beat it, the game ends -- Eg. Takes you to the main screen.
-- Note: You can beat the boss without getting any scenes, if you don't talk to the MILFs after you beat a boss.
-- Note2: After I found out about the affection, I cheated, and found mine was 4-2-2; since I beat each 'stage' with a different partner, I believe each boss gives 2 affection, along with clearing(killing all the enemies) the stage -- Or a number of enemies, don't really know because I didn't bother counting, but did fight all enemies for the first 3 levels before I just skipped to the boss. (Eg. The portals mark a new stage.) And you need around 6 to get all CG.
Well, that's the funny thing, since my previous post i managed to get all scenes from the ladies - without - ever fighting the final boss. Actually, defeating the "Stone Abyss" that bars entry to 11th level was enough, once i got them all to lvl 7. In fact, i suspect even grinding to that level might be uneecessary, but don't know if i'm enough of a compulsive nitpicker to play it all over again just to check that.
I'm also almost certain the reason i could not fight the final boss was that i hadn't done all i could with the 3 ladies.

Anyway thanks to Yamemai, White Bomber & sonhot for answering to my doubts.
I really appreciate the opportunity to discuss some of the game's bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: lokxik
May 1, 2017
What program are you using?
Im using an all decrypter for rpgmaker games, but im not 100% sure if it can decrypt mv games, i remember it working but thats a long time ago.

Here is the link where you can download it.
If you don't trust posted links or it wont work just search for "rpg maker decrypter" or "rpg maker mv decrypter".
Have fun!
EDIT: So, i kind of remember that some games can just be opened with rpg maker mv, when you click open game in the editor and search in the folder.
But farther than that i can't really remember anything, sorry that i can't help you any further.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Well, that's the funny thing, since my previous post i managed to get all scenes from the ladies - without - ever fighting the final boss. Actually, defeating the "Stone Abyss" that bars entry to 11th level was enough, once i got them all to lvl 7. In fact, i suspect even grinding to that level might be uneecessary, but don'y know if i'm enough of a compulsive nitpicker to play it all over again just to check that.
I'm also almost certain the reason i could not fight the final boss was that i hadn't done all i could with the 3 ladies.

Anyway thanks to Yamemai, White Bomber & sonhot for answering to my doubts.
I really appreciate the opportunity to discuss some of the game's bullshit. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, like was said on my earlier post, there is basically no point in fighting the boss on the throne, unless you want to complete the game. -- And no, I had no scenes for the ladies, but was able to interact with the boss and beat him. Maybe you weren't positioned correctly? Needing to be in front of him? Though, not sure about the endings (Eg. if getting all scenes change the text), and don't feel like reading MTL just to check.

Huh, Hilda for me is level 8, while the other two are 6 and 4. Maybe it's total battles instead? Started to ignore the mobs after the first stage was cleared.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, like was said on my earlier post, there is basically no point in fighting the boss on the throne, unless you want to complete the game. -- And no, I had no scenes for the ladies, but was able to interact with the boss and beat him. Maybe you weren't positioned correctly? Needing to be in front of him?
Definitely stood in front of the bastard, main reason i found nothing happening so strange, believe me, i tried. Now it sounds even weirder. But well, whatever, the game has not content enough for me to replay again because of that. Not today at least.

Though, not sure about the endings (Eg. if getting all scenes change the text), and don't feel like reading MTL just to check.
No idea either, i tried, but the MTL exposition with no images got mega-boring quick and i forgot/droned over most of it.

Huh, Hilda for me is level 8, while the other two are 6 and 4. Maybe it's total battles instead? Started to ignore the mobs after the first stage was cleared.
Who knows? Maybe stages cleaared or whatever. One day if bored enough i might give it a serious retry to check.

Reactions: Orhanfake27

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously, at this point it's clear to see we need a [MTL] prefix for thread titles. This is getting beyond a joke.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Machine Translated (Sometimes)? i never really care about the story anyways so i just glance through the text boxes for key words as I mash the enter button.
Yeah sometimes it can backfire though, when you accidentaly press enter on a decision and it's the wrong one :HideThePain:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I can excuse the MTL if the images are at least interesting, and the game play is somewhat challenging.

Pyreskeyblade

Oct 26, 2017
Can anybody share the files for the Japanese version? I'd like to try my hand at translating it mostly for fun and also because we rarely get RPGM games with Netori like this. Most of them are an NTR fest(Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my thing).

Reactions: sonhot

catpoi.cr

May 23, 2020
how to play this game?
i've extract it, but when i open game.exe the game doesn't launch, but it's show me my file on my disk.... any help?

Reactions: Reote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That doesn't really show anything. About the only thing to say is make sure it extracted properly, the archive has been used by many and if the game doesn't open, and you don't see the game.exe running in processes its hard to say. Could be your AntiVirus blocking it, or you don't have the right RPGM libraries in place, "it doesn't run" or an image of a desktop doesn't make it easy to diagnose.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes