RPGM Completed NTR RPG - A Warrior and Three Married Women [Final] [Three Rain]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
and how exactly does one do that, just fighting monsters or are there some specific actions the player must do?

dosin't matter,
just fight monsters or kill a boss or rise your level with her or spam the talk command with her at her house,
its all the same,
there affections will rise at random as long as they're your party member,
check back and talk with her for the new scenes,

the game is short and lack-luster.

no scenes after the final boss?
I feel robbed
exactly.

NTR avoidable? :ROFLMAO:
jokes on you,
yes its avoidable, just kill the last boss without doing anything else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lemonfreak

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
FINALLY a Netorare where you're the one cucking...still gonna wait for a readable translation, it's not fun cucking if you can't understand what's going on.

Nov 24, 2017
while I don't like MTL I will always appreciate a game where I am the cucker instead of the cucked. Not enough netori content around in my opinion.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
God another MTL... f95ZONE should ban BAD MTL... LET it only for ULMF.... FFS... ULMF DESERVE IT.
There's some good machine translations here but...

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
dosin't matter,
just fight monsters or kill a boss or rise your level with her or spam the talk command with her at her house,
its all the same,
there affections will rise at random as long as they're your party member,
check back and talk with her for the new scenes,

the game is short and lack-luster.
Finally clicked i had to grind with all 3 ladies to open their first scenes. Cickling "exploit weakness" only seems to repeat the same (1) scene for each, but them i only got them to level 6-8. Also is there only 1 boss or more?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It is not the typical netorare where it is your wife who is cheating on you. the milfs are cheating their husbands with you.
It's netori, the less popular twin brother of netorare. Despite most ntr lover claim that they like netori more, netorare games just outnumber netori by a huge margin both translated and untranslated :LOL:.

maskoning

Feb 27, 2018
There must be a category for MTL separate from the complete ones, I personally don't play what I don't understand (especially because my language is Spanish and it is difficult for me even with a translator) and it is disappointing that I see something new and complete that turns out to be MTL.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's netori, the less popular twin brother of netorare. Despite most ntr lover claim that they like netori more, netorare games just outnumber netori by a huge margin both translated and untranslated :LOL:.
Well, i guess there might be artist appeal involved in the equation too among other things, but not like i'm gonna make a thread or somesuch to debate it.

Two stupid questions of the moment:
- There are 3 scenes for each of the ladies, right?
- What is up with the 11th floor and that thing in a throne?!

Last edited:

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
The text gets cut off..... any way to actually fix this? It has happend to me for other games too, not sure if its something I can do to fix or not.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Well, i guess there might be artist appeal involved in the equation too among other things, but not like i'm gonna make a thread or somesuch to debate it.

Two stupid questions of the moment:
- There are 3 scenes for each of the ladies, right?
- What is up with the 11th floor and that thing in a throne?!
Sorry man cant help you there since i used the full save.
I'd still suggest you dont waste time and just use the save even if you really enjoy netori like me. The game indeed have 3 scenes for each milf and it also mtl so playing it for the story and text really isnt worth it imo. Your call in the end :LOL: .

Reactions: Yamemai
May 1, 2017
The text gets cut off..... any way to actually fix this? It has happend to me for other games too, not sure if its something I can do to fix or not.
That is a common problem if someone does MTL and just copy/pastes the Text in the Text Box.
wordWrappingMessage3.jpg
As you can see in the pic there are 2 arrows above the Textbox, the first arrow i use as a recommendation to where i should begin a new line (i don't actually know what the first arrow means, so i just use it this way), the second arrow is the limit where you should go. If you cross this arrow the lines wont show properly (I don't really know everything about it, because im not using MV that often) but you can extract your game and open it in an editor and manually break the lines and it should show properly.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes