Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Nah bro, my life experience said the otherwise, from highschool to adult life, I've seen a lot of examples of what I've said...
There's a friend of mine who didnt care that a guy was after her until he got a girlfriend and then for some reason she got jealous, who knows how people's brains works

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite
Nov 24, 2018
Is this new translation for older game because I because I could swear this title looks familiar from before start of this threard or is my sanity slipping further and further.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Okay i figure it out... there's no actual ntr happening here..

Reason 1:already let mc do her 4times both raw&comd
Reason 2:Saruyama(bestfriend) said he was about to deflower her
Conclusion:This is happening in parrallel dimension
:KEK::KEK:

another weird thing is Janitor/Coach?
is a nice guy lol and biff too which always beem fugly and stink :KEK:

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Okay i figure it out... there's no actual ntr happening here..

Reason 1:already let mc do her 4times both raw&comd
Reason 2:Saruyama(bestfriend) said he was about to deflower her
Conclusion:This is happening in parrallel dimension
:KEK::KEK:

another weird thing is Janitor/Coach?
is a nice guy lol and biff too which always beem fugly and stink :KEK:
so i guess u are obssesed with virgin girls getting ntr cause stealing a girl virginity is number 1 worse thing for the mc
well regardless if she is a virgin or not...cheating with someone else is still ntr except for the virgin part

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
so i guess u are obssesed with virgin girls getting ntr cause stealing a girl virginity is number 1 worse thing for the mc
well regardless if she is a virgin or not...cheating with someone else is still ntr except for the virgin part
Genre really doesn't matter to me except for Shota,furry, hard scat & Gay(gay thing terrifying it almost had me b4 bcos of a beatiful shota since i nvr bother reading thread before a game once)

Another thing acerola is an iconic h game their art is always good, their story is always cliche(rince&repeat) especially now2024 most game are pretty boring so lately I've returning to old circle like jsk,acerola,&etc

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
this game crashes on graphics card mode and dont working right on the cpu mode too, any solvation ?
WolfRpg is just a simple old program if some error occur it either this

Missing file minor(can continue by pressin z/ent)

Dx sometime you need to reinstall Dx9-12 but this very rare to happen you can awitching 3Dmode & software mode is useless cpu&gpu always come hand in hand and any gpu have no issue playing wolfrpg unless you burn it up

Locale - most error come from this bcos most of the hgame here are translated its core is still jp when played on pc with en locale it can't read/interpret jp symbols

Last it happen sometimes... name very long ex: C: /user/personal/document/game/hgame/Rj0000000 - winter white album 2
:KEK:

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
are there any good JRPG's that are not censored?
Yes? Look for games published and localized by Kaguragames, Project072, Saikeystudios, Hanabigames, and some games by Mangagamer/JAST.

Rarely you will get game developers from China/Japan also releasing patches outside of DLsite/etc that uncensor (i.e. geocentrism theory and BBQ lover).

Older unity games can be natively decensored using simple tools as developers tended to not bake in the censorship; most unity games released in the last few years cannot be decensored easily as DLSite now required censorship to be baked in.

pBrVsPSHIGe-OWio

Mar 23, 2022
To anyone who has it crushed.

It's Jp game.
1) Remove everything that is not En letters from the name of the folder, also from the whole path.
2) Run it in Jp locale (locale emulator or applocale). You can also just change the unicode language in your system, but good luck to work on it after.

Worked for me.
This, and downloading the special RPG[the.engine.gen] files works 99% of the time with any Jp game. Other 1% is replacing ,/. , timezone to Jp, and running strongly on Jp uni, but it's extreme cases.
And btw, applocale works on any windows (after 7, ofc), you just need to trick the installer.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes