Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
looks great surprised the reviews are listing it as so average. Hopefully I don't get disappointed.
It's not great but worth a play. Especially if you like twin tails and sexy sisters. Would be better if you could replay the non ntr sex scenes.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
it is such a pity this game is so dumb. I think it had the potential to be good. Why would they implement such a bad system where you have to trigger the events yourself. Just make it a female protag game then or something

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
it is such a pity this game is so dumb. I think it had the potential to be good. Why would they implement such a bad system where you have to trigger the events yourself. Just make it a female protag game then or something
yea i agree,it would be more better if we were to play as the sister instead of her brother and will make more sense
is like u playing as the brother to make your sister into a whore,so does that still count as ntr lol?

Akio3010

Feb 29, 2020
I saw an exhibitionism tag on this game so I just wanna ask someone who had played this game, can she walk around naked, if yes is it because she is ordered to do it or too lewd to walk naked on her own. Thank you.

diegob

May 11, 2017
A veces el juego muestra "ocurrió un evento aleatorio". ¿Qué es esto? ¿Cómo veo la animación chibi en el mapa?
sorry for my english

Rollen81

Nov 22, 2020
How do I make more money. I saw items that increase money making and another one that help with minigame. I don't know where or how to start minigame either.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Really disappointing, even for Acerola.
There was one thing that could've been good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I make more money. I saw items that increase money making and another one that help with minigame. I don't know where or how to start minigame either.
At the Residential Area in the Love Hotel, but don't bother since you never have to buy anything unless you wanna do the amusement park date. Even then I had enough money from random events to get that.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes