Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
u know the game is bad when Lust prison looks and plays better than this,the game looks promising but the whole game is so bad makes it worse than any previous acerola games is so dissapointing...it will be better if u play as the sister instead and has more animations instead of reused 2d cg

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
how do you get the cameras and the outfits
You need to max out the events on one the dudes. That unlocks the outfits, the camera related to that dude and the special item related to that dude.

So basically, to get all 4 cameras, you need to max out all 4 dudes.

That said, as long as you select "item" in NG+, you only need to buy the outfits once and can accumulate all cameras and whatnot on a single save.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to avoid triggering the ending? Like what are the conditions that trigger an ending, is it time passed, certain stats, ... ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way to avoid triggering the ending? Like what are the conditions that trigger an ending, is it time passed, certain stats, ... ?
An ending is triggered automatically once the game reaches Chika's birthday after.. uh... was it 40 days? I honestly wasn't paying full attention to the exact time. Which ending triggers depends on how much progress there was made with any of the other 4 named guys that can dick Chika. I haven't checked how many hearts one needs to trigger their endings, but maxing one will lead to their ending. No idea what happens if you max more than one, or if you can even do that at all.

If there's no progress with any of the guys, or very little progress with them, it defaults to the Kazuki ending.

Stats have no impact on the ending. So even if you use that elixir item, put Chika in Lewd state and leave her to fuck a different guy every single night, this doesn't affect the ending, and it will result in the Kazuki ending.

How do you do the part time job where is it how do I start it?
The part-time job is in the Love Hotel lobby, which is in the residential district or however it was called. Just get in there, click the sparkle, and choose whether you play the mini-game or not. Note that if you do this, it takes up the time slot and you won't be able to trigger an event.

Reactions: rKnight

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
An ending is triggered automatically once the game reaches Chika's birthday after.. uh... was it 40 days? I honestly wasn't paying full attention to the exact time. Which ending triggers depends on how much progress there was made with any of the other 4 named guys that can dick Chika. I haven't checked how many hearts one needs to trigger their endings, but maxing one will lead to their ending. No idea what happens if you max more than one, or if you can even do that at all.

If there's no progress with any of the guys, or very little progress with them, it defaults to the Kazuki ending.

Stats have no impact on the ending. So even if you use that elixir item, put Chika in Lewd state and leave her to fuck a different guy every single night, this doesn't affect the ending, and it will result in the Kazuki ending.
Thanks. I must have missed the bit where they mention the time limit, so I was playing all routes in one save when it threw me into the ending. Found a way to edit the date value so I'll be able to keep that save going ! Prefer that to doing multiple NG+ to see everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks. I must have missed the bit where they mention the time limit, so I was playing all routes in one save when it threw me into the ending. Found a way to edit the date value so I'll be able to keep that save going ! Prefer that to doing multiple NG+ to see everything.
How did you do it? T.T

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Fucking OW. The EAR SHATTERING PING in this game whenever some status in the top-left that seems to AMPLIFY its volume when multiple PINGS go off. I hope whoever programmed that in got fucked in the ear drum with a spike.

If anyone's planning on playing this, do yourself a favor: Before starting a new game, IMMEDIATELY set sound effects to either 10% or 0%.

I don't know what the fuck it is with Japanese games like this, but it's always a coin flip on if the dev makes ANY effort at all to balance their audio.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
How did you do it? T.T
Used a cheat engine like tool (not cheat engine exactly because I run Linux). Did a bit of trial and error to identify the date value, edited it.

Would have rather used a save editor because that's neater, but I didn't find one that worked with this game.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
There are only 1 girl that can get NTR or there are more girls???, i ask bc it should be fun if it have more girls and not only one.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes