• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I need walkthrough :(
Get best melee weapon ASAP, it might be worth it to use gun before you get access to it (first area has very little zombies).
With upgraded weapon you can kill zombies safely by staying one row/column away from them. Upgraded weapons also deal more dmg.
After that, backpack upgrades are good, gun upgrades are only useful for later levels.
Killing zombies gives xp which gives more max health, so you should kill all zombies you find. Zombies never respawn on new day.
Avoid picking up trash items like leaves or paper, go into inventory to discard them. (in first two areas you might have to take them as there are little good items. Wood and cloth are the best trash items)
Goods can only be sold at night, by talking to merchent north of your hotel.
New zones are unlocked by completing all scenes from previous zone. This might require picking up and selling condoms, and for 3rd zone also running out of condoms after that.
In zone 3 you have to explore the sewers (entrence in the middle of intersection), and follow the left path. Some parts of sewers cannot be accessed, so don't worry if you can't.
Hospital zone (4th) is when fighting is the hardest, you should have upgraded gun and plenty of bullets by this point. It shouldn't be an issue since you can make plenty of cash in zone 3.
Final zone allows you to sleep overnight which is necessery to both finish up netorare storyline and access events with side characters. I'd advice to use gallery uncock after finishing instead of getting all those events, as going down through factory map 10 times in a row is a needless chore.

Reactions: hp_surfer
Jan 31, 2018
Only 'played' the netorase path but sadly it's a true cuck path as it lacks a nice pregnancy climax or even just the wife doing it with the bull in front of the cuck.

Feb 24, 2020
I guess most likely your inventory was full when you pick up the key on 3rd floor (near the desk on the right room)
So it said you picked it up, but won't work.
Either reload save, or just let it go (i think the items are painkiller and something not important)
in 3rd floor, the key are gone. i dont know. in my 3rd floor only see item sexy underwear and sugar.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
The confusing translation takes me out of the game too much to enjoy the scenes, does anyone have a fix for some of the broken English?

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I was surprised when the background music kicked in I thought I left something playing in a browser tab. Nice to see something other than the generic RPG music used.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Well the dev being something new to rpgm games like the small emoji types pop up while explorong. It refreshing to see new ideas and make the game interesting in comparison to others bcoz in all games we get dirty talking, different scenes and etc. Let's see what awaits in the future

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Well the dev being something new to rpgm games like the small emoji types pop up while explorong. It refreshing to see new ideas and make the game interesting in comparison to others bcoz in all games we get dirty talking, different scenes and etc. Let's see what awaits in the future
I liked the idea of the game but the art was taking away my enjoyment of the game. It needs some improvement but other than that its decent.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Get best melee weapon ASAP, it might be worth it to use gun before you get access to it (first area has very little zombies).
With upgraded weapon you can kill zombies safely by staying one row/column away from them. Upgraded weapons also deal more dmg.
After that, backpack upgrades are good, gun upgrades are only useful for later levels.
Killing zombies gives xp which gives more max health, so you should kill all zombies you find. Zombies never respawn on new day.
Avoid picking up trash items like leaves or paper, go into inventory to discard them. (in first two areas you might have to take them as there are little good items. Wood and cloth are the best trash items)
Goods can only be sold at night, by talking to merchent north of your hotel.
New zones are unlocked by completing all scenes from previous zone. This might require picking up and selling condoms, and for 3rd zone also running out of condoms after that.
In zone 3 you have to explore the sewers (entrence in the middle of intersection), and follow the left path. Some parts of sewers cannot be accessed, so don't worry if you can't.
Hospital zone (4th) is when fighting is the hardest, you should have upgraded gun and plenty of bullets by this point. It shouldn't be an issue since you can make plenty of cash in zone 3.
Final zone allows you to sleep overnight which is necessery to both finish up netorare storyline and access events with side characters. I'd advice to use gallery uncock after finishing instead of getting all those events, as going down through factory map 10 times in a row is a needless chore.
I got to the sewers but I'm stuck. Do you remember what to do there?

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
The real-time emojis and the pink flash to show when things are progressing back at base are absolutely the best parts of this game. I hope to see more games use similar ideas.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes