4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
pretty sure it's genuinely just bugged once you sell the box of condoms which sucks. I can't progress no matter what I do, she's always left with 2 condoms and she doesn't use them in the night event

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
I think I've found the bug ^^ lol it took me replaying the NTR route like 4-5 times trying different things (always saving for the wrong things...) anyway

Obviously, you can't sell any more condoms than necessary. So that means selling the first condom in 6th avenue you can find, either in the sewers or the hotel/apartment complex, whatever it is. Then the box of condoms is available which you sell soon after for 8 condoms. They'll use 4 in one event, then 4 in another.

For me, I was constantly bugged after the first event. Nothing else would happen no matter what I did. But here's the ONLY thing I did differently. I didn't sell the sexy underwear until it was necessary to move forward. I kept it in my inventory and for some reason, that triggered the rest of the condom events to continue the game. I don't know if it's coincidence, if the number of condoms just magically lined up the way it was supposed to, or what. But that is the ONLY thing I did differently in 4 restarts. I just didn't sell the underwear.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
6th avenue can you tell me where the condoms are, one is missing and I can't find it, I already went to the sewers, the stores and the building but nothing

Jan 18, 2023
But here's the ONLY thing I did differently. I didn't sell the sexy underwear until it was necessary to move forward. I kept it in my inventory and for some reason, that triggered the rest of the condom events to continue the game. I don't know if it's coincidence, if the number of condoms just magically lined up the way it was supposed to, or what. But that is the ONLY thing I did differently in 4 restarts. I just didn't sell the underwear.
The easiest way to NOT play the whole game for 5 hours just to bypass is just Go back to where you found the "sexy dress" - it spawns there whenever you play the map again just like the trash items.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
i both liked and dislieked the ending to this, nice to see cheaters get offed,,, but the second part of that really rubbed me the wrong way

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
It was a crazy fucking ending, but to be honest, what else was he going to do? He's in a zombie apocalypse. He's only going on thinking about getting his wife to safety and starting a family in safety. His wife's been stolen and he's got nothing left to live for. It's not like he can start over, since the world's over.
Kill wife, Kill guy, kill self.
To be honest, I'm a little numb to these kinds of endings, though actually killing his aggressor is a nice twist, since most ones I see with grim endings just involve suicide, and not murder-suicide.
i was trying to not flatly ruin the ending by spoiling the fact the dude off's himself as well but yeah that was really the only outcome

me personally i'd of offed them both and put their heads on a pikes out in front of everyone found out who else knew and then did the same to them and only after a disgusting amount of righteous retribution wouldve considering harming myself but i'm thinking as myself not the protag

Mar 9, 2021
i was trying to not flatly ruin the ending by spoiling the fact the dude off's himself as well but yeah that was really the only outcome

me personally i'd of offed them both and put their heads on a pikes out in front of everyone found out who else knew and then did the same to them and only after a disgusting amount of righteous retribution wouldve considering harming myself but i'm thinking as myself not the protag
Whoops, sorry, forgot to spoiler it.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
The Dev need to create game like this more but with new story like
-Knight and Noble/King
-Student and Teacher
-Worker and Boss
-Priest/Nun/Saint and Noble/Rich Merchant

Its first game that using this mechanic
100% Agree. I would like to play more NTR games in this mechanic in RPGM .

Reactions: Illhoon

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The Dev need to create game like this more but with new story like
-Knight and Noble/King
-Student and Teacher
-Worker and Boss
-Priest/Nun/Saint and Noble/Rich Merchant

Its first game that using this mechanic
I don't like mystery NTR but this one is well done I must say. I specially liked how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It felt so short. I hope the author will do more works like this with more paths, where you can decide the degree of corruption (Only body, not mind). Honestly, it's kind of stupid that she fell for the red haired guy after just some fcks.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
As far as I'm aware the author is making a new game rn and he wants to make a part 2 to this. He said he was gonna use the NTR system thing with icons and all that so we just gotta wait a bit.

Shame this game was so short as I enjoyed it immensely, not really fap material for me but it was pretty fun looking at the dumb icons and checking what they were doing

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBCinyourass
Mar 9, 2021
As far as I'm aware the author is making a new game rn and he wants to make a part 2 to this. He said he was gonna use the NTR system thing with icons and all that so we just gotta wait a bit.

Shame this game was so short as I enjoyed it immensely, not really fap material for me but it was pretty fun looking at the dumb icons and checking what they were doing
Fuck yeah. The indirect implication sex and then going to read what happened afterward is great. If it's getting recycled, that shit would be so cash.
Honestly, more games should use it, but it's like, a pain in the ass, so I get why people don't.

It's sort of the best of both worlds when it comes to 'Secret NTR', where you don't get to actually see it, but you can later on. While I'm out blowing zombie's brains out, I'm slowly building anticipation to her getting her back blown out.

It's a nice feeling for those who are into NTR.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes