4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe the translation is better?

Someone might want to check it out, even if it's a long-shot.

Daerz

Aug 28, 2018
when i play this on Joiplay android its super laggy, does it have a solution or its jsut imposible to play on android?

NVM i found a solution, just use MaldiVes, it emulates the game just fine

Last edited:

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know what RPG maker version the develop used? Just curious as I absolutely LOVED the assets he used in this, and it's just my own personal curiosity wondering if it was custom assets they made, or a tile set pack or something they bought. Sorry for the off topic comment, just curious!

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone know what RPG maker version the develop used? Just curious as I absolutely LOVED the assets he used in this, and it's just my own personal curiosity wondering if it was custom assets they made, or a tile set pack or something they bought. Sorry for the off topic comment, just curious!
wondering the same my guess is RPGM MV or MZ

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
It's easy to tell if the game is MZ or MV. Just look at www folder inside the game.
If there's www folder, then it's MV. But if there isn't, then it's MZ. Quite simple.
ah i see i guess its MV then ^^ are there any other tips on how you can distinguish RPGM engines like VX ace aswell ? or is that already indicated by the diffrent .exe symbol like the dragon or the "sun"

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BBCinyourass

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Well... this game was sorta disappointing.

I guess it's because the NTR aspect to me is never particularly important... I usually look at NTR games for other reasons, most of all corruption and degeneration of morals. However, this game doesn't really deliver on that, because Sherry/Shelly (the translator couldn't seem to decide which one it is)... is basically a dumb slut from the start.

There's absolute NO inciting incident, no real reason for her to give Gordon even a single inch. That's leaving aside the fact that it makes zero sense that she'd be frustrated at all with a husband that supposedly loves her and so on. He said he didn't want to impregnate her until they made it to DC, not that he wouldn't fuck her at all. It just doesn't make any sense. At all. Nil. Nada. None.

Even for a NTR plot, this was absolutely terrible. I'm used to needing to turn my brain off for NTR stuff, but for this I'd need to completely go into a coma to ignore the fact that it has more plotholes than bombed out battlefields in WW1.

The other problem is that it's way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAY too easy to get the 'good ending'. For a NTR centric game, it makes it trivially easy to just gather the stuff and fuck off. Hell, it's possible to upgrade the back-pack to max, the gun to max and get the battle-axe, and 200-ish Ammo (About 70 of it found in the park from that police car in the north), and events will only progress to the first raw blowjob. (Though really, they progress too fast anyway tbh, on account of the fact that Shelly's a total slut with no brain.)

All that ranting aside...

The gameplay is pretty nice tbh, and I definitely liked all the emoji stuff on top and whatnot. I think the whole thing would work better with a higher target goal and maybe a more complex list of objectives besides just the points. Like maybe needing specific supplies that aren't available in the first area and whatnot. Make it an actual struggle and whatnot, IC speaking, rather than just having the player make the MC have idiot score of over 9000.

That said, man, that supposed good ending is total sequel bait... but the dev is apparently working on a completely different game right now.

On a different note, one of their ci-en posts seemed to say that they're gonna have Saikey do a translation for this for an official English release.
Look, I get what you're saying but... games like this aren't exactly a dime a dozen. It's still a 5-star game for its genre.

Reactions: Shin969
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes