4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Fuck yeah. The indirect implication sex and then going to read what happened afterward is great. If it's getting recycled, that shit would be so cash.
Honestly, more games should use it, but it's like, a pain in the ass, so I get why people don't.

It's sort of the best of both worlds when it comes to 'Secret NTR', where you don't get to actually see it, but you can later on. While I'm out blowing zombie's brains out, I'm slowly building anticipation to her getting her back blown out.

It's a nice feeling for those who are into NTR.
100% Agree with you bro! You know what is a name of new game ? And when we can expect this title and continuation of NTR Survival Z?

Mar 9, 2021
100% Agree with you bro! You know what is a name of new game ? And when we can expect this title and continuation of NTR Survival Z?
No clue. There's a post from July 7th of this year, which only includes a picture of the heroine. Seems like it was first announced in March, and NTR Z was announced in April 4th of 2021, and the game was released in February 13th, 2023. So sometime in May 2025, unless the game is higher scale or difficulty than the previous game.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
No clue. There's a post from July 7th of this year, which only includes a picture of the heroine. Seems like it was first announced in March, and NTR Z was announced in April 4th of 2021, and the game was released in February 13th, 2023. So sometime in May 2025, unless the game is higher scale or difficulty than the previous game.
Thanks bro! Where did you find this info?

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Need some help, probably a stupid question but how do I sell my stuff?
I'm literally on day 2, trying to sell my stuff from day 1 (the trader kept saying he'll buy my stuff and that I should stop by but there isn't an option to sell), not much point exploring with a full bag and zero contribution though

Dec 15, 2020
Need some help, probably a stupid question but how do I sell my stuff?
I'm literally on day 2, trying to sell my stuff from day 1 (the trader kept saying he'll buy my stuff and that I should stop by but there isn't an option to sell), not much point exploring with a full bag and zero contribution though
You can only sell at night.

Reactions: -brisingr-

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
1) He's mid at best
2) Tweet's deleted:
nah hes really good even tho some games dont scratch my itch and the last one was a bit rough he is a god tier Dev no denying just Adelide Inn alone should be enough to show this lol

secondly the tweet is not deleted its up idk what your talking about or your twitter was lagging out but its still there in all its beauty

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I'm on the third zone, how to unlock the forth one? I have been walking randomly but can't find anything relevant

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I'll share with you guys how to change from 20 to 50 slots on the game (since 20 weren't enough for me):

Copy and paste the next code lines in a text document:

DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 50;
};

Save it as .js (a javascript plugin format) inside www\js\plugins

Next step is to load the plugin in RPG Maker MV but the versions are different and is better if each one use google to know how to load a plugin (you need to download RPG Maker MV), I just hope this serves to others to know there is a way to change the save slots value (I spent around 3 hours looking for it)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game was sorta disappointing.

I guess it's because the NTR aspect to me is never particularly important... I usually look at NTR games for other reasons, most of all corruption and degeneration of morals. However, this game doesn't really deliver on that, because Sherry/Shelly (the translator couldn't seem to decide which one it is)... is basically a dumb slut from the start.

There's absolute NO inciting incident, no real reason for her to give Gordon even a single inch. That's leaving aside the fact that it makes zero sense that she'd be frustrated at all with a husband that supposedly loves her and so on. He said he didn't want to impregnate her until they made it to DC, not that he wouldn't fuck her at all. It just doesn't make any sense. At all. Nil. Nada. None.

Even for a NTR plot, this was absolutely terrible. I'm used to needing to turn my brain off for NTR stuff, but for this I'd need to completely go into a coma to ignore the fact that it has more plotholes than bombed out battlefields in WW1.

The other problem is that it's way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAY too easy to get the 'good ending'. For a NTR centric game, it makes it trivially easy to just gather the stuff and fuck off. Hell, it's possible to upgrade the back-pack to max, the gun to max and get the battle-axe, and 200-ish Ammo (About 70 of it found in the park from that police car in the north), and events will only progress to the first raw blowjob. (Though really, they progress too fast anyway tbh, on account of the fact that Shelly's a total slut with no brain.)

All that ranting aside...

The gameplay is pretty nice tbh, and I definitely liked all the emoji stuff on top and whatnot. I think the whole thing would work better with a higher target goal and maybe a more complex list of objectives besides just the points. Like maybe needing specific supplies that aren't available in the first area and whatnot. Make it an actual struggle and whatnot, IC speaking, rather than just having the player make the MC have idiot score of over 9000.

That said, man, that supposed good ending is total sequel bait... but the dev is apparently working on a completely different game right now.

On a different note, one of their ci-en posts seemed to say that they're gonna have Saikey do a translation for this for an official English release.

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
Well... this game was sorta disappointing.

I guess it's because the NTR aspect to me is never particularly important... I usually look at NTR games for other reasons, most of all corruption and degeneration of morals. However, this game doesn't really deliver on that, because Sherry/Shelly (the translator couldn't seem to decide which one it is)... is basically a dumb slut from the start.

There's absolute NO inciting incident, no real reason for her to give Gordon even a single inch. That's leaving aside the fact that it makes zero sense that she'd be frustrated at all with a husband that supposedly loves her and so on. He said he didn't want to impregnate her until they made it to DC, not that he wouldn't fuck her at all. It just doesn't make any sense. At all. Nil. Nada. None.

Even for a NTR plot, this was absolutely terrible. I'm used to needing to turn my brain off for NTR stuff, but for this I'd need to completely go into a coma to ignore the fact that it has more plotholes than bombed out battlefields in WW1.

The other problem is that it's way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAY too easy to get the 'good ending'. For a NTR centric game, it makes it trivially easy to just gather the stuff and fuck off. Hell, it's possible to upgrade the back-pack to max, the gun to max and get the battle-axe, and 200-ish Ammo (About 70 of it found in the park from that police car in the north), and events will only progress to the first raw blowjob. (Though really, they progress too fast anyway tbh, on account of the fact that Shelly's a total slut with no brain.)

All that ranting aside...

The gameplay is pretty nice tbh, and I definitely liked all the emoji stuff on top and whatnot. I think the whole thing would work better with a higher target goal and maybe a more complex list of objectives besides just the points. Like maybe needing specific supplies that aren't available in the first area and whatnot. Make it an actual struggle and whatnot, IC speaking, rather than just having the player make the MC have idiot score of over 9000.

That said, man, that supposed good ending is total sequel bait... but the dev is apparently working on a completely different game right now.

On a different note, one of their ci-en posts seemed to say that they're gonna have Saikey do a translation for this for an official English release.
i just asked the dev

there's a plan sequel for this game :D he's just focusing on his current game rn so its gonna be a whilee

cant wait

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hahahaha! Not gonna lie, that was funny as heck when I read that part. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the entertaining post, Iexist.

• Haha
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
i just asked the dev

there's a plan sequel for this game :D he's just focusing on his current game rn so its gonna be a whilee

cant wait
Huh, interesting. Well, that means he'll be able to implement stuff from whatever he learns with the current project into the sequel. Though that might depend on how much success they have with the game in question... and from what I saw in ci-en, it's gonna be a while before even that game comes out at all.

Oh well, it's not like there's a lack of H-games to spend time with. XD

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes