RPGM Completed NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate [v1.0] [Three Rain]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Can NTR titles not be completely idiotic?
What next?
"The Story Of How My Girlfriend That I Love Is Stolen By A Guy I Do Not Love While We Are On A Vacation In A Home That Is Not Ours And I Really Do Not Enjoy It Like Seriously Why Am I The Protagonist In An NTR Game This Is Proof God Does Not Exist"
At this point they are doing it as a meme, to see how silly they can get before people call them out on it.
Well they're typically endless copies so they have try their hardest to make sure the title is at least original to avoid copyright.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man... Are the Japanese developers going to get original anytime soon? At this point, it feels like I'm playing the same shitty game all the time. It's like every single ntr game is made in a factory.
If you keep playing them, they will keep getting made.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Man... Are the Japanese developers going to get original anytime soon? At this point, it feels like I'm playing the same shitty game all the time. It's like every single ntr game is made in a factory.
Good thing western developers are more original! Can't wait to play the next battle royale after I finish playing the current battle royale!!

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Can NTR titles not be completely idiotic?
What next?
"The Story Of How My Girlfriend That I Love Is Stolen By A Guy I Do Not Love While We Are On A Vacation In A Home That Is Not Ours And I Really Do Not Enjoy It Like Seriously Why Am I The Protagonist In An NTR Game This Is Proof God Does Not Exist"
At this point they are doing it as a meme, to see how silly they can get before people call them out on it.
I mean, this isn't exactly new or even an ntr thing. Just look at how many isekai anime/manga/LN are out there with paragraph long titles. The fans just usually shorten the titles themselves by combining one of the first words with one of the last and that ends up becoming it's go to name.

As opposed to the exact same copy paste vanilla remake of boy starts a harem with his family by western devs? Hell, a lot of em even recycle the same DAZ models.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
And how is this NTR? She is hired and not in any Relationship? How can this be NTR?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I mean, this isn't exactly new or even an ntr thing. Just look at how many isekai anime/manga/LN are out there with paragraph long titles. They fans just usually shorten the titles themselves by combining one of the first words with one of the last and that ends up becoming it's go to name.

As opposed to the exact same copy paste vanilla remake of boy starts a harem with his family by western devs? Hell, a lot of em even recycle the same DAZ models.
Agreed, that's why most of those western games are trash too.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
isekai with remember the past and same body? more like re-spawn in different world? From my point of view trash. Isekai no mem and new born in different world. this is isekai but so ????

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes