RPGM Completed NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate [v1.0] [Three Rain]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
And how is this NTR? She is hired and not in any Relationship? How can this be NTR?
It different flavor of NTR, I think the girl is your sister, so her getting corrupted by a guy you hate qualifies as netorare.

Reactions: BangB420

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Can NTR titles not be completely idiotic?
What next?
"The Story Of How My Girlfriend That I Love Is Stolen By A Guy I Do Not Love While We Are On A Vacation In A Home That Is Not Ours And I Really Do Not Enjoy It Like Seriously Why Am I The Protagonist In An NTR Game This Is Proof God Does Not Exist"
At this point they are doing it as a meme, to see how silly they can get before people call them out on it.
Isekai Enjoyers:
first-time-james-franco.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for downloading NTR game on f95. Can you tell me why it doesn't say which protagonist the game has? It's male/female/both/protagonist?

Reactions: BangB420

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I find this place's attitude towards NTR deeply funny.

Impregnate your own mother: Cool, Cool.
Let your girlfriend have sex with another guy: *Hides under the bed, breathing into a paper bag*
Tbf most of them probably don’t have mums or aren’t into that thing or they love their gf but not their mums

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
I wonder when a really good game will come out. What happened?... in (2014-2018) RPG games were very good, very complete in every way full of good moments, now they are simply very boring ntr with tedious texts and generic characters, very boring. I have to wait several weeks or months to see a good rpg or old artists uploading content from their legendary games.

Reactions: Shah25

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
I find this place's attitude towards NTR deeply funny.

Impregnate your own mother: Cool, Cool.
Let your girlfriend have sex with another guy: *Hides under the bed, breathing into a paper bag*
can i have the sauce for the "Impregnate your own mother: Cool, Cool."

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
And how is this NTR? She is hired and not in any Relationship? How can this be NTR?
NTR often refers to cheating / infidelity, but it is also used in a broader sense to refer to emasculation. For example, if a character is in love with a childhood friend, but then she chooses a stranger with a big penis = NTR. If the character is being bullied and then the bully fucks his mom = NTR.

I would agree that a category this broad is of course not really a great category. This could be solved if people who posted their games here used the "cheating" tag more often. That way, people who see cheating as "true" NTR could search by that tag.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes