RPGM Completed NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate [v1.0] [Three Rain]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gamma_0

Apr 9, 2021
Can NTR titles not be completely idiotic?
What next?
"The Story Of How My Girlfriend That I Love Is Stolen By A Guy I Do Not Love While We Are On A Vacation In A Home That Is Not Ours And I Really Do Not Enjoy It Like Seriously Why Am I The Protagonist In An NTR Game This Is Proof God Does Not Exist"
At this point they are doing it as a meme, to see how silly they can get before people call them out on it.
Btw there is a game title which makes fun of long titles like this. It literally goes like "game with long name where heroines..."

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.0):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.0):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: Toweke

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I think I bugged the game in my playthrough. Unlocked 3rd area and went right there, got one scene along way and then easily killed what I think is final boss (forest monster). MC said like now it's over or whatever and they went back to town, but no scenes or anything. Then I realized there is some martial arts dude challenging your sister there... I assume you were meant to beat him before, not after, the third area, because beating him didn't lead to anything either. Missing 2 scenes with main NTR guy. Oh well, I'll load that guys save.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes