Unity Abandoned Nudist Escape Rideshare [v1.7] [Mopp4Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Walkthrough:

Talk to guy in upstairs apartment, pick up $100 after tit job, open fridge, read landlord note, turn on tv, pick up cell phone, go to door by bat, fuck driver or don't, grab key in mirror, go to cow picture, pick up note on ground, grab clock parts, fix clock, crank handle, read note behind bookcase, read note in crank room, hide in cabinet, do quicktime events, grab key in newly opened room(tv room) go upstairs, give guy(David Bowie) a blowjob, check hall with mannequin picture, grab key from top shelf in tv room, go through double doors, find and pull all 5 levers in basement, grab suntan lotion from shelf, escape out exit.

Aug 22, 2017
Tested the game.
The controls are fucking broken and i can't pass the first QTE.
Yeah, the "creepy" & "horror" tags could be pretty nice.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So, this is one hot mess, but surprisingly I quite liked it, at least the beginning. There are a few things that made me laugh (namely the neighbours answer, the laugh of the driver, and that stupid-ass scream in the corridor with water). The controls are a bit cluncky but still manageable, the "point&click" elements aren't too hard, and the manor ambience is interesting.
But dear god that QTE.
It's like the game tries to make you have a seizure : you are in a pitch-black tiny area, so the camera clips through the character model, eveything is moving for some reason, there are flashes of light, and the music is *very* agressive. Please see to change a few things, as of now it's almost painful to go through this sequence.

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
So, this is one hot mess, but surprisingly I quite liked it, at least the beginning. There are a few things that made me laugh (namely the neighbours answer, the laugh of the driver, and that stupid-ass scream in the corridor with water). The controls are a bit cluncky but still manageable, the "point&click" elements aren't too hard, and the manor ambience is interesting.
But dear god that QTE.
It's like the game tries to make you have a seizure : you are in a pitch-black tiny area, so the camera clips through the character model, eveything is moving for some reason, there are flashes of light, and the music is *very* agressive. Please see to change a few things, as of now it's almost painful to go through this sequence.
Thank you for your feedback, the QTE is challenging and obnoxious but the rest of the game is a cake walk, well a creepy cake walk:)

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not a bad game, but would like the controls to be a bit more fixed, had a bit of the problem with the camera, but looking good. Can't wait for more.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Im happy to see you working on new games Superbullet
1601317051446.png
if you can post the original picture of 2B somewhere it would be nice

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Walkthrough:

Talk to guy in upstairs apartment, pick up $100 after tit job, open fridge, read landlord note, turn on tv, pick up cell phone, go to door by bat, fuck driver or don't, grab key in mirror, go to cow picture, pick up note on ground, grab clock parts, fix clock, crank handle, read note behind bookcase, read note in crank room, hide in cabinet, do quicktime events, grab key in newly opened room(tv room) go upstairs, give guy(David Bowie) a blowjob, check hall with mannequin picture, grab key from top shelf in tv room, go through double doors, find and pull all 5 levers in basement, grab suntan lotion from shelf, escape out exit.
In the last room you need to pull 5 levers, after pulling the 1st more robots will start chasing you, using the Esc button of your keyboard DO NOT PAUSE THE GAME, after the 5th go back to the room with the 3rd lever behind a wall of boxes is the shelf with the lotion, pick it quick (a small text appears) and run to the exit on the corner of the same room, slam yourself agains the Exit door, press E, whatever, and the credits will roll out.

1601327474730.png

1601327499728.png

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I hope if there is another update, add some more sex scenes and such.

Nov 26, 2019
Controls feel janky, animation is rather laughable currently too. Stiff walk/run cycles, boob physics move like two balloons strapped to her chest, random unnecessary and distracting (and terrible) camera animation during some events. The sex scene with the driver was mildly hilarious with the dude basically doing the worm, and the MC having broken ass rigging on her shoulders making them pinch to shit. You carry around a flashlight that pretty much only exists for a lens flare and doesn't seem to illuminate the scenes. Then while the MC is ridiculously proportioned, that isn't all that out of place for games here, but I couldn't get over the weird bumpy skin texture on her that felt like an amateur texture artist's "look it's high resolution, so it's realistic" pitfall.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes