Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
Will in the game also peeing and/or tickling or shaving in future?
sure hope that there will be no shaving involved, not "that" many games with sexy hairy characters not to mention a pilosity that looks somewhat "natural"
(probably just my taste but getting a bit tired of pubes looking like a piece of cheap carpet glued approximately in the right place)

fusr0dax

Mar 19, 2022
I keep getting virus error on windows defender whenever I download it
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
High praise.
The girls have a nice background and are well drawn. The choices you can make lead to different outcomes.
However, I miss something, namely more classmates.
Now this is not about seeing more naked characters (at least not at this point), but a flaw in the story.
Five volunteers are needed from a whole class, but there are just 6 students in the class.
There should be more here, in my opinion, interspersed now and then in side stories. So they could regularly ask questions about how it feels, there could be some catfighting when the non-nudists go on about the nudists. There could be scenes where the others want to find out what the five of them are up to. And much more.

Translated with (free version)
I WOULD reject Olivia, but that's NEVER going to happen lmao. Dev made too good of a girl, hell, she's his pfp lol

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Realism kind of takes a back seat the instant the teacher goes "So we are going to assign 5 students to this effectively mandatory public nude event". And then the government helpfully set up a jack off tent that you will be sent to unsupervised along with one of your female classmates. Yeah sure.

In the second scene I was going "there's no such thing as an anti-boner pill", but I guess the girls aren't good at reading labels. And of course our little virgin schoolmate immediately decides to start humping you to get rid of it, because of course she does.

But maybe this world does have such a thing since it is apparently a crime to pop wood. Again, yeah sure.

I kind of feel like if the story is going to be this bonkers then maybe cut back on some of the "Oh no, my naked body has been seen by a stranger! My life is OVER!" melodrama?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Shaving? I hope there are no plans for that, ever. And pretty please, consider adding sexy hairy armpits to Olivia as well, you awesome dev!

View attachment 1716136

Only men of fine tastes can appreciate the true beauty of a woman's body hair, I say!
You're basically asking the dev to make twice as many renders because you know not everyone will want you want. You have to accept whatever the dev decides.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
You're basically asking the dev to make twice as many renders because you know not everyone will want you want. You have to accept whatever the dev decides.
Can't really blame someone for being excited by having a decent game that hasn't gone all unnaturally shaven here, can you? For some, his work is a hell of an exciting thing. Just saying...

And of course he is the boss and free to do as he pleases. But it can't hurt to show how appreciative one can be of his work...

Nov 23, 2020
I like that olivia got some action right from the start, but I would like to see more in depth sex scenes though. Good update! Just that little problem.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for the information. As far as your contribution to the girls is concerned, I think some things are good, but I see some things differently. Bailey in particular offers a lot of room for the "evil" path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm of the opinion to send her to hell and never help her again.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
making VN is about rendering images, videos and writing texts. either brancing stories, sub-dom, anal-vaginal, futa-pussy or any optional choices that may changed the scenes --including both clean and hairy pussy-- will made dev(s) do moar rendering images, videos and writing new/similar texts. it just a combination of dev's goal & kinks with enough monies from patrons.

there are games here that keeping both clean and hairy version coexist.

what dev said about peeing & shaving?
Uhmm no plans yet.
and what dev said about NTR?

no-ntr.png
this is where
. . .You have to accept whatever the dev decides ...

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting error while starting the game. I am attaching the traceback.txt file for reference.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Shaving? I hope there are no plans for that, ever. And pretty please, consider adding sexy hairy armpits to Olivia as well, you awesome dev!

View attachment 1716136

Only men of fine tastes can appreciate the true beauty of a woman's body hair, I say!
Shaving in "Nudist School" world should be punished by imprisonment for 25 years or more... :KEK: :sneaky:
That's my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes