Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
making VN is about rendering images, videos and writing texts. either brancing stories, sub-dom, anal-vaginal, futa-pussy or any optional choices that may changed the scenes --including both clean and hairy pussy-- will made dev(s) do moar rendering images, videos and writing new/similar texts. it just a combination of dev's goal & kinks with enough monies from patrons.

there are games here that keeping both clean and hairy version coexist.

what dev said about peeing & shaving?

and what dev said about NTR?

View attachment 1716177
this is where
so far i've seen no NTR ... and no tags say its in game :unsure:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
yay some hairy girls would love for some hairy armpits but still happy.
Fingers crossed, brother!

hey guys! Thank you for all the love!! I totally did not expect it! Thank you :love:
It's well deserved, Elsa94!

Dev here. Yea, I realize it too late.
I'll fix it in future.
I don't think seeing the MC and Olivia having sex this soon has botched the narrative, but it feels like in the next update there could be a scene where they reflect on that, and then move on to have it simply because they want to get intimate. Frankly, Elsa94, don't sweat it. It wasn't a blunder at all.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
How does it feels like to be a nudist with your classmates and your teachers? Would everything go well or will it end up in a total disaster?
I feel like being a guy and a nudist in an all-female school would be a total disaster, if only because I'd spend the entire time with a massive hard-on that would never go down. Teenage boy hormones and naked girls don't really mix well.

Game looks good. Interesting premise, nice renders. Hopefully things go well.

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I feel like being a guy and a nudist in an all-female school would be a total disaster, if only because I'd spend the entire time with a massive hard-on that would never go down. Teenage boy hormones and naked girls don't really mix well.

Game looks good. Interesting premise, nice renders. Hopefully things go well.
Yeah, it's just asking to be labeled a pervert and ostracized lol

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm at the part where the 'tent' makes it's appearance and this remind me of... 'sauce' : 187068
Nudist Beach ni Syuugaku Ryokoude!!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Okay, played the update - damn! Olivia is freaking GOLD man! Love her big tits and amazing nipples. :)

A few notes though - would definitely get an english proofreader and writer onto this, as there are still many errors in the spelling and grammar, plus there are sometimes better ways to explain things happening. Like the last scene, rather than 'you cum' when the MC ejaculates, maybe write something along the lines of 'you can't hold it anymore; she feels so damn good! Shuddering, you shoot your load into her!' But, that's just my opinion, and I'm a native english speaker and reader, so that's my bread and butter.

Beyond that, while, I know it's hard, I'd advise a bit more evidence of intercourse in your pictures and scenes. For example the creampie with Olivia showed no visual evidence of her having just being creampied, not cum leaking out down the MC's penis, no cum on the MC himself or on the floor from the multiple ejaculations. Plus, there's no reaction on Olivia's part about actually taking a dick for (possibly) the first time, from her facial expressions, or her inner thoughts, at least during the deed itself. From her reaction, you'd assume she was just doing homework, not breaking her hymen, or doing somethign which (most) people on the planet find to be extremely pleasurable. Adding those details would be a good idea, in my opinion.

Also, just replayed it - I just realised from the first creampie, to the break in the second, the MC's body has suddenly swung 180 degrees, to the point where at first he was looking at her ass, to the second creampie where he's suddenly looking at Olivia's tits and face. Smal graphical mistake, I think.

Anyway, thank you so much for the lovely game Elsa94. I look forward to seeing the updates as they come. :)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Dev here. Yea, I realize it too late.
I'll fix it in future.
I don't think seeing the MC and Olivia having sex this soon has botched the narrative, but it feels like in the next update there could be a scene where they reflect on that, and then move on to have it simply because they want to get intimate. Frankly, Elsa94, don't sweat it. It wasn't a blunder at all.
Here is some thoughts: maybe this whole garden club scene could be moved to a later chapter (assuming that this visual novel will be organized as chapters). You could then think of something different to substitute for the second nudist trip. That way, you can keep all of these renders but shift it to a different point in this novel.

I agree that it is not a blunder at all. In fact, I love it. But I think the timing of this whole sex thing might be a bit... sudden, relative to the entire novel sequence. But I don't have a problem with keeping this scene in the position it is in now if the author choose to do so. As you said, a scene where they would reflect on what just happened there might be a good way to address this, whether the scene is moved or not.

On another note, Elsa94, I really love this entire garden club environment. May I ask what is the name of DAZ3D scene/environment/whatever this asset is called? Presumably, it is available off the DAZ3D Store. It is quite a beautiful setting, if I may say so. If you had made any adjustments to the settings like adding or moving any objects in it, I think you set it up quite well.

Speaking of which, I think this is a setting that the novel could return at some point. Honestly, I have been a bit obsessed with gardening... in The Sims 4. I don't garden in real life but I like having nice gardens around the house. That and, of course, I like pubic garden, too. Not just public garden. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, just have to go there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That being said, we need to be mindful of a potential downside from moving scenes which is that it may render the saves made at the end of this update incompatible. You can, however, rename the old scenes and use their old names for substitute scenes. Assuming, of course, that they were not uniquely named like "garden" in their name.

Either way, I am fine with whatever decisions you may make, Elsa94. It is all up to you.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.14
1648024907328.png 1648025123506.png 1648025154688.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes