Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Hey, Gaunt,

I hope this finds you well.

According to several English linguists (way too many to reference here, but I may cite J.T.Baker as one of them), in "Correct English" the expression “Grammatical Error” is paradoxical, for the reason that a form cannot be Grammatical and Erroneous at the same time.
You see: a Grammatical Form implies that it already is in accordance with the [productive or not] rules of the grammar of a language; hence a form such as “error in construction” or “error in English” should be used instead.

I hope this elucidates the problem a bit.

cheers, mate!
Just wanted to add, while you are correct - it is still perfectly acceptable to use "grammatical error" since the very definition of "grammatical" means "relating to grammar". It's just one of those things that has grown more acceptable by today's definitions.

In order to keep this post relevant to the topic at hand, I liek tittties!

(o)(o) <--- I don't know how to use Daz but this is my render of bewbs.

Tank yoo.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
If the hairy pussies get shaved, I'll be seriously bummed. Pubes on a non-milf are fricking unicorns, man.
In games with teens hairy pussy means girl is too shy to shave it(that's what most of devs say):rolleyes: or her bf likes it, if Developer will listen fans in future her bush will grow even more in next updates. Teenage ginger hairy pussy can bring happyness to our lives:love::KEK:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Could be good. Needs some proofreading. There's a sentence that misspells the same word like 3 times

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Идея интересная, хоть и не хватает некоторого стеснения от наготы у некоторых персонажей. Посоветую отредактировать диалоговое окно которое находиться \game\gui под именем textbox. Это можно редактировать в любой редакторе для картинок. Просто посмотрел игру и понял что диалоговое окно закрывает всё. Можно сделать прозрачнее, изменить или ещё как то отредактировать.

The idea is interesting, although it lacks some embarrassment from nudity in some characters. I advise you to edit the dialog box that is located in \game\gui under the name textbox. This can be edited in any image editor. I just watched the game and realized that the dialog box closes everything. You can make it more transparent, change or edit it somehow.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Okay, now the writing just....doesn't make sense

"Getting caught a karen"? What does it mean?

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
It's a promising start, but some characters have been seen in other games, like the blue haired asian chick and the teacher's assistant...
Nevertheless, it's a good harem story setup, best of luck to the dev!

Reactions: Zenae

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I have an important question, Dev

Is her name Annalla or Allana? Because both are used.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Forgot which thread I got this from but it seems to works for any Renpy VN game.
Transparent Box copy file into Folder NudistSchool-1.0-pc/game.
Credit to original author of this file.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It's a promising start, but some characters have been seen in other games, like the blue haired asian chick and the teacher's assistant...
Nevertheless, it's a good harem story setup, best of luck to the dev!
The teachers assistant is a Standard Daz Studio G8F Figure called Lancy. It's a shame the Dev used some default Daz Figures and names even if it is their first VN.
But still looks to have potential.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This looks to possibly end up being a good game, overall. It will need some proofreading, lots of grammar errors and spelling errors in just the first chapter. Also, needs some balancing, MC went from being a complete gentleman to groping a female without her permission.

Reactions: FemVieRo
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes