Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
...real modern Shakespearean prose we got going on here. Honestly, kind of wish we could skip the dialogue, altogether during the sex scenes. It reads like someone who has never actually had sex or more likely, in this case, just bad Engrish.
press tab and those will be skipped but also sexscenes will be skipped.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 435 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love this game, but wait... WHAT?
View attachment 3532825
That's not how that works!
THAT'S NOT HOW ANYTHING WORKS!!!
As bad as it is, I kinda prefer this to what a lot of games do and just remove the clothes entirely no matter how stupid it would be to getting naked or taking off various pieces of clothes where ever the characters are trying to be sneaky or subtle etc

Reactions: Demnor and L7Bear

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As bad as it is, I kinda prefer this to what a lot of games do and just remove the clothes entirely no matter how stupid it would be to getting naked or taking off various pieces of clothes where ever the characters are trying to be sneaky or subtle etc
yea ass naked even in train.

Reactions: S1nsational

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
What the fuck, there is no mention at all of femboy/Futa/TS/Trap anywhere in the genres or this thread (as far as I know) so how the hell do you assume she has a cock.
The simple answer is that I didn't bother checking the genres, thread, etc.
I was just playing (and enjoying) the game.

I've got about 75 games in my "Fucking Excellent" folder, 115 games in my "Try Playing Soon" folder, and 972 games in my "New To Review" folder.
On the one hand, I'm a fucking degenerate that spends a LOT of time playing adult games (mostly pirate downloads from F95 here.)
On the other hand, I was (and maybe will be again) a writer for adult games. I've made a habit of being aware of the industry trends, competition, etc.

The character was shy, and behaved like she had a secret. It seemed like that secret would be revealed if she participated in the nudist program.

Futa/trans is an EXTREMELY popular *fetish* in Adult Interactive Fiction like this.

Also, there was something about her look that just made me go, "Hmmm" from the first time I saw her.
I can't explain it. It was just the impression that I got.

I assumed she was hiding candy. Or that she had similar reasons for hiding her body. Like if she fully transitioned, yet she had not shared that with anyone yet. That is to say, no one had seen her new body except for doctors and herself. She didn't seem like the type-of-shy that had never exposed her body to anyone ever. She just seemed like she was hiding a secret.

It could have been a penis. It could have been prominent labia or a large clitoris that she was uncomfortable showing. It could have been a mutant like Kuato in Total Recall. Whatever. There was clearly something secret that she was hiding that would have been exposed and humiliating if she let someone see her naked body.

So, that's how I came to that assumption.

And although it has been essentially disproved and non-canon, I still think it would have made more sense than what was actually revealed.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
What is this Amazon review shit? "Game contained 0 magical llamas even though they were never mentioned anywhere in the description!!!! 0 stars! Worst ever!"

If you thought it was going to have futa content and were disappointed that it did not, go back and check the tags before complaining.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes