Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Elsa94 I absolutely love this game. Where can I join that school project? o_O It's basically what I wish my school time was like. I love how your characters aren't all equally attractive. The girl I added to my signature is really my dream girl. Great work! :)Am excited to see where this goes from here.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Elsa94 and cxx

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Elsa94 I absolutely love this game. Where can I join that school project? o_O It's basically what I wish my school time was like. I love how your characters aren't all equally attractive. The girl I added to my signature is really my dream girl. Great work! :)Am excited to see where this goes from here.
Try pitching the idea to your local high school. :D

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Thank you so much for adding!!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Heh - I agee with you about the game. I like that the characters are not almost carbon copy's from each other, like you see in several VN's. And of course I completely agree about Olivia. I love natural woman with believable body proportions and natural pubic hair in VN's. I hope she never changes that way she looks now. I would be really disappointed if that would happen...

Reactions: Hardrocker

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Guess it depends where you are, most countries naked bike rides are fully nude.
I wonder if somebody (in those countries) had conducted a research how this kind of behavior effects amount of traffic accidents...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I wonder if somebody (in those countries) had conducted a research how this kind of behavior effects amount of traffic accidents...
Well usually the roads are closed off and they hold them at the weekend in the UK.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi to you too. You probably didn't read forum rules. Moderators don't allow chit-chat. You can ask about game, developer, anything about game, speak about game, but not going offtopic. They delete those chit-chat massages

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Hi to you too. You probably didn't read forum rules. Moderators don't allow chit-chat. You can ask about game, developer, anything about game, speak about game, but not going offtopic. They delete those chit-chat massages
It's a spam/advertising account. Best to report it and move on.

Reactions: rudy007
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes