Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters
Apr 11, 2020
latest version here is 0.4 so ...................
oh i didn't notest it say that cause i only saw it say the older version from the main page to come to the area where it was posted so i probably didnt read the whole message of the post

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi to you too. You probably didn't read forum rules. Moderators don't allow chit-chat. You can ask about game, developer, anything about game, speak about game, but not going offtopic. They delete those chit-chat massages
What did we learn on the internet today?

Don't talk to the bots. :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Elsa! Good to see you're online and around.

Was starting to wonder if this was heading down the abandoned route.

Looking forward to more.
No. The next update is almost done. Maybe in a week.
I want to tell you guys here but I remember that I posted the same thing recently but din keep up to the promise.
And I dont want to jinx it.
So, maybe its gonna be abandoned :(

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No. The next update is almost done. Maybe in a week.
I want to tell you guys here but I remember that I posted the same thing recently but din keep up to the promise.
And I dont want to jinx it.
So, maybe its gonna be abandoned :(
Back yourself. You can do it.

Don't even joke about abandoning it because people will start spreading that like it's real.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я не знаю автор проекта прочитает это или нет, но всё равно напишу. Может будет интересно.
Много букв.

I do not know the author of the project will read this or not, but I will write anyway. Maybe it will be interesting.
Many letters.
Сюжет. Plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Персонажи.
моё мнение о персонажах.
Characters.
my opinion about the characters.

Надеюсь было интересно и некоторые сюжетные линии понравились.
I hope it was interesting and liked some of the storylines.
Немного того что я написал раньше. A little of what I wrote before.

Уже писал комментарий и мысли по этой игре, но это было после первого выпуска. Сейчас она стала длиннее и скоро ещё одно обновление выйдет. Игра хорошая как уже и говорил, персонажи, качество, всё остальное тоже. Но иногда кажется что в сюжете чего то не хватает. Насчёт визуальной части, по мне так не хватает промежуточной картинки или даже нескольких между тем как персонаж одет и тем как он уже без одежды. Делать полу снятую одежду не очень просто, так что это просто мысли по этому поводу. Сам я в данном случае поступал так. Делал три картинки, персонаж в одежде, персонаж без одежды и просто одежда. Потом с помощью редактора изображений совмещал нужные детали немного трансформируя одежду чтобы было похоже что она не совсем одета. Иногда очень качественно выглядит такой вариант создания. Так же в некоторых сценах можно добавить побольше эмоций на лице не меняя самих сцен для диалога между персонажами.
Так же помимо добавления сюжета можно добавлять в уже имеющиеся что то дополнительное. Пусть это не будет влиять на сюжет, зато будет интересно пройти с начала и увидеть что то новенькое в тех местах где уже был. Думаю сцены с расставленными персонажами и настроенная камера сохранились некоторые, так что дополнительно создать будет легче.

Already wrote a comment and thoughts on this game, but it was after the first release. Now it has become longer and soon another update will be released. The game is good as I already said, the characters, the quality, everything else too. But sometimes it feels like something is missing from the story. As for the visual part, for me there is not enough intermediate picture or even several between how the character is dressed and how he is already without clothes. Making semi-removable clothes is not very easy, so these are just thoughts on this. I did the same in this case. I made three pictures, a character in clothes, a character without clothes and just clothes. Then, using an image editor, I combined the necessary details by slightly transforming the clothes so that it looked like she was not quite dressed. Sometimes such a creation option looks very high quality. Also, in some scenes, you can add more emotions on the face without changing the scenes themselves for the dialogue between the characters.
Also, in addition to adding a plot, you can add something additional to the existing ones. Let this not affect the plot, but it will be interesting to go from the beginning and see something new in those places where you have already been. I think the scenes with the characters placed and the camera set up have been preserved, so it will be easier to create additional ones.

Сюжет Plot

Персонажи Characters

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022

Уже писал комментарий и мысли по этой игре, но это было после первого выпуска. Сейчас она стала длиннее и скоро ещё одно обновление выйдет. Игра хорошая как уже и говорил, персонажи, качество, всё остальное тоже. Но иногда кажется что в сюжете чего то не хватает. Насчёт визуальной части, по мне так не хватает промежуточной картинки или даже нескольких между тем как персонаж одет и тем как он уже без одежды. Делать полу снятую одежду не очень просто, так что это просто мысли по этому поводу. Сам я в данном случае поступал так. Делал три картинки, персонаж в одежде, персонаж без одежды и просто одежда. Потом с помощью редактора изображений совмещал нужные детали немного трансформируя одежду чтобы было похоже что она не совсем одета. Иногда очень качественно выглядит такой вариант создания. Так же в некоторых сценах можно добавить побольше эмоций на лице не меняя самих сцен для диалога между персонажами.
Так же помимо добавления сюжета можно добавлять в уже имеющиеся что то дополнительное. Пусть это не будет влиять на сюжет, зато будет интересно пройти с начала и увидеть что то новенькое в тех местах где уже был. Думаю сцены с расставленными персонажами и настроенная камера сохранились некоторые, так что дополнительно создать будет легче.

Already wrote a comment and thoughts on this game, but it was after the first release. Now it has become longer and soon another update will be released. The game is good as I already said, the characters, the quality, everything else too. But sometimes it feels like something is missing from the story. As for the visual part, for me there is not enough intermediate picture or even several between how the character is dressed and how he is already without clothes. Making semi-removable clothes is not very easy, so these are just thoughts on this. I did the same in this case. I made three pictures, a character in clothes, a character without clothes and just clothes. Then, using an image editor, I combined the necessary details by slightly transforming the clothes so that it looked like she was not quite dressed. Sometimes such a creation option looks very high quality. Also, in some scenes, you can add more emotions on the face without changing the scenes themselves for the dialogue between the characters.
Also, in addition to adding a plot, you can add something additional to the existing ones. Let this not affect the plot, but it will be interesting to go from the beginning and see something new in those places where you have already been. I think the scenes with the characters placed and the camera set up have been preserved, so it will be easier to create additional ones.

Сюжет Plot

Персонажи Characters
Thx for the nice ideas!

Without revealing much, some of your ideas is same as my ideas that I will implement in future contents.
And some is hard to make or just doesnt fit my style.

Overall, thank you so much for the ideas! =)

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022

Сюжет Plot

Персонажи Characters
I like the overweight idea as this game doesnt have an overweight girl yet

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi...Elsa94
I have question before trying your game.
What kind of femdom scenes are currently in your game?

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes