Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I am in a femdom mood today :LOL:. Just want to make sure the game has some before downloading it. So are you saying there is no femdom?
honestly, i'm about to the play the whole game(bc i lost my save in a soft-reset of windows) i remember lots of nudism and a hilarious scene where a character risks pregnancy just to help MC(like MC has a boner that doesn't go down, and said character has sex with him 3 times in a row, without condoms XD)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
honestly, i'm about to the play the whole game(bc i lost my save in a soft-reset of windows) i remember lots of nudism and a hilarious scene where a character risks pregnancy just to help MC(like MC has a boner that doesn't go down, and said character has sex with him 3 times in a row, without condoms XD)
Hmmm...ok, thanks for the reply.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Nice update, but very short sex scenes and a lot of talking. At the moment I'm missing the original story line.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah dev you found your calling. I'm loving these accidently sex scenes. I'm not sure what other kind of scenarios you can create with my new found fetish. lol

• Love
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I always seem to be waiting to edit the latest update for your game :love:
and you never fail (to make we wait for so looooong)
Thank you for always helping!

Hello, have you made new olivia scene in new update v0.6? Thanks.
Part of her story and her scenes are in v0.6.
Not as much as the beginning of her story. Since she has a lot of scenes already.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Its fixed. You can load your old saves now.
Try the mega link
Um, no? I still can't.

*EDIT*
I found some that did load, but I had to go all the way back to the gardening event again, and remake all the rest of the saves again.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes