Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Elsa , Elsa ... ELSA ... you can't possibly leave me .. err i mean us .. i mean our MC just hanging like this ... wtf is wrong with you ..cock teaser ... just kidding .. great game

looking forward to the next update

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Elsa94

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
This is a pretty good game but the lack of cum is annoying. MC cums a lot but it doesn't go anywhere. Seeing the girls covered in cum would make sense. Seeing how they get embarrassed or grossed out. Seeing them try to hide/cover up the cum on their bodies while interacting with people. Them realizing cum is leaking out of them and hoping no one notices it. Maybe the girls try to clean the cum by licking it and acquire a taste for it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is a pretty good game but the lack of cum is annoying. MC cums a lot but it doesn't go anywhere. Seeing the girls covered in cum would make sense. Seeing how they get embarrassed or grossed out. Seeing them try to hide/cover up the cum on their bodies while interacting with people. Them realizing cum is leaking out of them and hoping no one notices it. Maybe the girls try to clean the cum by licking it and acquire a taste for it.
its goes somewhere ... didn't you get " the talk " when you was younger ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I mean, the fandom agrees that Olivia is pregnant already XD

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes