BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It is a visual novel. What makes you think it's not a visual novel?

Oh, I see now, it has "Other" instead of "VN" as the thread prefix which is very wrong. Anyone searching for this title via prefix will never find it because it doesn't have the right prefix at all.
Same, I thought it was not a VN until I see VNDB... Prefix fooled me

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Wow, I was looking for this yesterday and it just came out from nowhere

Thank you for the upload I appreciate it

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
wtf? is that image? its all over the place i can't guess the story by just looking at it

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
It mostly got the bad rap because they tried to use weird slangs and jokes for some dialogues that are not even close to the original context, plus some censors here and there. Trust me it gets cringey and old very fast lol.
However there is a community-made patch that fix this, it's called Improvement Patch. You can check it out.
no offense but the very concept of this game is cringey af

• Haha
Reactions: Poilie

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I've been skipping text for 10 minutes straight and not a single sex scene has triggered yet. I was right in thinking I don't have enough time for this game.

So, I guess I'm asking if anyone has a full save to share?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Loving it so far, it hits different when Ikuko is being the reasonable one. However spoiled Touka is funny but Rei needs her happiness in this one.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Looking at the vndb none of the main heroines are listed as traps. Just one of the side characters so eh.

RaidouPanda

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any way it could be split into parts? It's bigger than the maximum free mega transfer size and the cache always ends up clearing before the download can resume again. And trying to get it from the Mixdrop link caused Firefox to think it was a virus and not download, after several hours.

EDIT: Managed to get it via the uploadnow one which worked. But dividing it into parts may be helpful to others for the other links. And the mixdrop one might be a virus.

Last edited:

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
I'm hearing about this game got bad localize on first game. Can someone review about the translation on both ?
Frist game translation uses a lot of zoomer memes and slang which brings down the vn as a whole, The improvement patch fixes a lot of it. The second game had a different team work on it and while it still has some zoomer shit in it it's actually pretty tame compared to the first game