Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is the protagonist as lame as the VNDB description makes him seem?

Description
The protagonist who is a proud virgin and believes that there can't be sex without love. As he stays on Seiran Island and dodges the "SS" committee, he launches the "NLNS (No Love, No Sex)" campaign in order to rebel against the island's deranged laws and customs.
Tbf not only protagonist's personality but the entire plot is lame af. But if you don't get too emotional and only treat it as comedy without ANY string attached to the characters, I'm sure you can enjoy it. As for me, it's no no.

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
about the trap since people are asking:

just start a new game, press the top left option and play through the story. You will encounter the trap and all their content by playing and finishing a route then going to the game's scenario select menu

if you want to know more, big spoilers for the game's main plot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: divorced6times

interfan

Nov 29, 2018
What is the Susuko-Minami append that is missing from this version?

Two extra stories with extra H-scenes?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well, time to play both games, theres a trap and a pink haired loli so sign me in!

If any one here enjoys watching anime... this one will get an anime adaptation this year.

nukitashi.jpg

The real question is... can you bang the imouto? (his sister)
yes no maybe.jpg

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I was kind of expecting a link to the Improvement Patch. Is there a specific reason it was not included in this thread?

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
What is the Susuko-Minami append that is missing from this version?

Two extra stories with extra H-scenes?
yeah, Susuko one was pretty good so it's a shame it isnt with this

Both were downloadable append patches from Qruppo site to go with the base JP game,idk if shiravune have plans to translate them

interfan

Nov 29, 2018
yeah, Susuko one was pretty good so it's a shame it isnt with this

Both were downloadable append patches from Qruppo site to go with the base JP game,idk if shiravune have plans to translate them
Thank you for the answer

Yeah I really like Susuko as a character so it's a shame she doesn't get her own route in the base game. Hopefully it will be added later.

Reactions: heavenly pete

Chirk

Jun 30, 2018
I was kind of expecting a link to the Improvement Patch. Is there a specific reason it was not included in this thread?
The reason why the Improvement Patch was excluded is that, at the time of typing, it is not released yet.

Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone know if this supposed sequel is an actual sequel or not? See, i got to the main menu and clicked "New Game", but i was brought to this screen with only epilogues. Is this only a fandisk or something with extra endings? I DID download the 5,2 gig file so it SHOULD be the game, right? If it is, how can i start it? Thanks in advance for any info.

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know if this supposed sequel is an actual sequel or not? See, i got to the main menu and clicked "New Game", but i was brought to this screen with only epilogues. Is this only a fandisk or something with extra endings? I DID download the 5,2 gig file so it SHOULD be the game, right? If it is, how can i start it? Thanks in advance for any info.
New game then press the top left square, that's the sequel content featuring a new story and 3 new routes

Reactions: CaptainHindsight

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, is it better to play this or the prequel? can I play either one of them without needing to know what happens in the other? thanks in advance!

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Just wanted to ask, is it better to play this or the prequel? can I play either one of them without needing to know what happens in the other? thanks in advance!
Would recommend playing the first one first as it follows it. You'll lose a lot of context without it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam