Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Well, time to play both games, theres a trap and a pink haired loli so sign me in!

If any one here enjoys watching anime... this one will get an anime adaptation this year.

View attachment 3366716

The real question is... can you bang the imouto? (his sister)
View attachment 3366734
It is really nice to see that the game series is getting anime too. To be honest I really like protag's personality and it is rare to see in anime and especially games ( For e.g he is kinda play hard to get, doesnt think with the dick most of the time, he isnt some generic asshole, acts strategically and hates NTR as much as we do no offense guys and in protag's words "No Love, No Sex"!! I have only seen this type of personality in Majikoi, classroom of the elites and rising of the shield hero )

I really wish this type of protag's personality get created in majority of animes and games.Anyways, I dont think anime will have that much hentai content it will be kinda censored or just cut off sadly. I will be watching it for just story ^^

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
can anyone give me a torrent link? thanks in advance!
Nukitashi2-FinalDLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Is it just me...or is this version without the DLC? Cause I remember there should be two more routes available...or are they unlocked later on?

Sep 23, 2021
wait, I understand that the improvement patch is not include in, but why is the game tag as [Final + DLC] if the DLC is not in part of the OP?

RaidouPanda

Mar 28, 2018
FYI for anyone who didn't realize it, there is a route for Mizuhiki. It's unlocked after completing the game once (or possibly after doing the Asane route as well). It never tells you, but you can find it in the scenario list on page 2 of Route 1, as scenario 31 "That's What Friends are For".

Reactions: Raika Ken