EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_result.jpg

Overview:
After Junnosuke was victorious in the Pervert War, saving Seiran Island and establishing a new set of laws, he was celebrated as a hero along with his comrades. He enjoyed peaceful days with his NLNS friends while reminiscing about their past fierce battles and thought that it would continue forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Original Title: 抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか?2
Alias: Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka? 2
Aliases: Nukitashi 2
Developer: Qruppo -
Publisher: Shiravune - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final + R18 DLC
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Very long (55h)
Prequel: NUKITASHI
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is the protagonist as lame as the VNDB description makes him seem?

Description
The protagonist who is a proud virgin and believes that there can't be sex without love. As he stays on Seiran Island and dodges the "SS" committee, he launches the "NLNS (No Love, No Sex)" campaign in order to rebel against the island's deranged laws and customs.

Poilie

Mar 18, 2018
I love the fact that the patch for the Steam release is 85% of the game itself lol. It's funny playing the prequel without patch and then trying it again with the patch. Can't wait to do the same with this.
Thanks for the share :D

• Haha
Reactions: colween

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
I'm hearing about this game got bad localize on first game. Can someone review about the translation on both ?

Poilie

Mar 18, 2018
I'm hearing about this game got bad localize on first game. Can someone review about the translation on both ?
It mostly got the bad rap because they tried to use weird slangs and jokes for some dialogues that are not even close to the original context, plus some censors here and there. Trust me it gets cringey and old very fast lol.
However there is a community-made patch that fix this, it's called Improvement Patch. You can check it out.

Speedwagon1900

Jun 23, 2020
It wasn't great, although some said it was okay so I guess it depends on what you're okay with. I'm not sure how bad the translation might be, but the people who made the first improvement patch are working on one for this game too.

What is this patch that was not included?
It reverts changes in the script, to make it more faithful to the original Japanese release. The first game had one because there was tons of zoomer/twitch slang and old memes and other localization changes.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I remember playing the prequel. Weirdly enough it was quite memorable in its own way. Just reading this games description makes my head hurt, but Im pretty I had similiar doubts about the first one and it turned out to be quite an experience

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
It's not a VN? Cause screenshots make it look like one.
It is a visual novel. What makes you think it's not a visual novel?

Oh, I see now, it has "Other" instead of "VN" as the thread prefix which is very wrong. Anyone searching for this title via prefix will never find it because it doesn't have the right prefix at all.

Last edited: