SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I skimmed through it when it was released and I can't say I like it. If I had to tell why, well... it's trying to be funny, pervy and dramatic. Somewhat all at once and perhaps always at the wrong time. The eros is pretty much on vanilla levels (only slightly kinky) where good 'everything' (comedy, drama, romance, characters) is required to make it meaningful but it wasn't.

Miedziux

Nov 30, 2017
p.s.s. checked the cgs... oddly... quite a bit of cherry popping... odd that there is no sex with protag only on vndb, since it looks like MC is the only one getting his dick wet.
That's most likely because of the orgy cg (here on 11th pic) also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also here's a better description from VNDB:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
This is hugggeeee, i have been waiting for this game for over 3 years ever since i saw the WW2 Edit of this Opening lol
YT link -

The actual OP of the VN is also a great banger

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I'll preface by saying that I'm not a fan of VNs anymore. I got tired of them years ago, after finishing hundreds and getting bored of the same recycled formula. They're just too slow in general and too many are unimaginative romcoms in a school setting, something that I truly despise for the lack of all originality.

That said, is this any better? The only thing that I wanna know and that I believe is the 100% determining factor if it's any good or not, is if the MC is any good or if he's a spineless twerp, like so many others? Is he a proactive protagonist who takes agency of his own life and exploits various opportunities when they present themselves (if he doesn't outright create them himself), or is he just the stereotypical MC who goes with the flow and reacts to things happening around him?

Ergo, does he ignore all of the students having sex without ever joining in? Does he virtue signal about his virginity and white knight the girls? If so, that's another safe skip for me.

The translation of this visual novel is pretty shit...proceed with caution.
Really? But it's by Shiravune. Are you certain?

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
The translation of this visual novel is pretty shit...proceed with caution.
Yeah, saw the examples on Reddit...
There's a ridiculous gap in what constitutes a "bad translation" between translation purists (read: people who learned JP to play hentai games and spend more time griping about style than actually playing games in English), and a pirate community where Google Translate MTLs are deemed to be content worth sharing. It's a professional translation. As far as something for nothing goes, it's going to be a pretty good TL. The people who claim that MTL would be better are either out of their minds, clueless, or trolling. Notice in the Reddit thread how the OP doesn't attempt a translation: because he knows that if he did so he would become a target.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2023
I'll preface by saying that I'm not a fan of VNs anymore. I got tired of them years ago, after finishing hundreds and getting bored of the same recycled formula. They're just too slow in general and too many are unimaginative romcoms in a school setting, something that I truly despise for the lack of all originality.

That said, is this any better? The only thing that I wanna know and that I believe is the 100% determining factor if it's any good or not, is if the MC is any good or if he's a spineless twerp, like so many others? Is he a proactive protagonist who takes agency of his own life and exploits various opportunities when they present themselves (if he doesn't outright create them himself), or is he just the stereotypical MC who goes with the flow and reacts to things happening around him?

Ergo, does he ignore all of the students having sex without ever joining in? Does he virtue signal about his virginity and white knight the girls? If so, that's another safe skip for me.

Really? But it's by Shiravune. Are you certain?
The MC is actually pretty proactive.
And in regards to the translation..yes, it's pretty shitty and the people at the visual novels subreddit seem to share the same opinion

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
The MC is actually pretty proactive.
And in regards to the translation..yes, it's pretty shitty and the people at the visual novels subreddit seem to share the same opinion
Interesting. From the little I skimmed through, it seems that some puritans aren't happy with the choice of words for the localization, and would rather see a 1:1 literal translation. Just my 2 cents. As for the MC, do you happen to know in what way is he proactive? From what I read, he seems to be in the love over casual sex camp. That sounds very white knight-ish to me and the opposite of proactive.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Whore Island the game.... in a nutshell?

Edit: after checking the CGs... there be a lot of virgins... so guess not entirely?
The main heroines are all virgins. It's not until the sequel that the experienced girls become mains. There's no CG of those girls sleeping with others across either game but there are mentions of it. By the sequel they aren't fucking others so there's no off-screen stuff if you're concerned.

Reactions: Elucidus

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
It is a really good game. With basically no choices, so not really my cup of tea.

I think there is a sequel.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes