4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
One of the best game starts ever. The story, graphics and dialogues are all very nice. It should have been much more popular by now, it's getting far less attention than it deserves. Great job Dev (y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Numerous Nights [v0.01.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 204mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I trust that you will give the MC full choice to reject any and all girls if he wants to - as well as the skeemes of the two guys to sell photos etc... and no NTR etc....

Reactions: seja10

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024
One of the best game starts ever. The story, graphics and dialogues are all very nice. It should have been much more popular by now, it's getting far less attention than it deserves. Great job Dev (y)
Thank you! I've tried to make the best start and I'll try to make the best game!
Ahh popularity... probably my bad at some point. I'll work on it this month, but my best solution is to release an update fast. ;)

I am interested in trying your game and I just want to verify your intention with the lesbian fetish and of course any threesome with forced lesbian content.
I trust that you will give the MC full choice to reject any and all girls if he wants to
All will be addressed in a FAQ -coming soon on the Patreon site.

Numerous Nights [v0.01.0] Unofficial Android Port
Fuck, that was fast. Maybe I'll check it later. ;)

Reactions: oleollon

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
I liked the game. The mc is cool and female characters as well, and about them, they look good and hot too.

The enviroment is interesting, Mc is kind of building janitor

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story it can be interesting but its still to soon to kow. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vortex@

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024
Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls.

There will be, I just need a little more of runway at the start.

More choices: all choices already have an impact on the girls relations. Soon there will be branching, but I need a little more runway..
Hope Girls aren't all slutty: three of them are. Rest will be harder, depending on the girl. The story also involves bouncing back, after initial success.
Hope there is more girls: not all from the starting set is yet revealed. After that, there will be more 'occasional' girls. Plus some new chars.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaasB and Lerd0

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
How did I miss this one? The Pictures look good and Picture Five looks facially unique but the body makes up for it. Looking forward to storylines that match.

Best of luck to the developer. :coffee:

Jul 12, 2020
I'll make a "monstrous reply" here:

Well... HARD. That's why there'll be a tree -so you can get where you want to, and avoid things you don't like.
At the end -I'll have to make a lot of animations per act... which I like, but takes time -if I get enough funding I'll grow the render power and make it happen. ;]
Not sure about the final shape -it's a project open for suggestions. I intend to put interesting ideas to polls.

Yes, at the end scale will kill me. So far, in the scene with Miss M, I overloaded the mimics, but the fluid was the main focus back then.

That was all. New, fresh animations are coming next update -they are #1 priority now.
Later, the number will rise proportionally to encounters and possible acts.

That was the point. She'll be reskinned(textures up to date) in the next update -but full botox, and kind of grimaced mimics will remain as character feature.

Harem? -The answer would be a spoiler.
Tags? -I kinda revealed as much as I intended. I want a game to surprise you and incoming sex acts are part of that. See below for hints.

Me too!
Hello there! ;]

THANK YOU! I'm very grateful to hear that! It gives me a lot of fuel. :]
I worked hard for that. I'm after many iterations of texturing, lighting, rendering, coding, keeping the project tidy, and working on efficiency. Now I feel ready for new things.
I'm listening to the feedback, and checking pools and ideas for polls. Figuring out what people want to see, how to merge it with my vision, and how to grow fans/patrons.

Yes, characters will get into many interactions.. ;]
The plot(or rather "plots") will bring them together on many different occasions.
I decided to move up some parts of the story -to bring the animations faster. Melanie and Mila are victims here. But their stories will kinda kick in right behind because they are needed for the tempo of the main plot. ;]

Thank you. Sorry -no spoilers here.

Haven't explored that, don't know pros and cons. Maybe in the future, if the project will reach considerable audience.

Thank you all again!
I intend to drop here often to get feedback and ideas. Keep asking and posting!
seems like a lot of BS-awnser just to say "NO won't be in it" , but if I say so I would loose you, thus ....
bye

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I am really not sure about the models in this game, they just look weird as hell. Good luck with the project though

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Numerous Nights [v0.01.1] [MrLollipop] - Compressed

Win/Linux [247 MB]
- - - -

Mac [242 MB]
- - - -

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Still no answer whether Lesbian/bi is avoidable or not, or can be turned off in options??
nvm, I see it. I guess no then
1725559067780.png
Good luck. Have no clue why some of these devs think girls need to be bi to be in a 3some, or they shove lesbian/ bi girls into the harem with no option to turn it off.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'll make a "monstrous reply" here:

Well... HARD. That's why there'll be a tree -so you can get where you want to, and avoid things you don't like.
At the end -I'll have to make a lot of animations per act... which I like, but takes time -if I get enough funding I'll grow the render power and make it happen. ;]
Not sure about the final shape -it's a project open for suggestions. I intend to put interesting ideas to polls.

Yes, at the end scale will kill me. So far, in the scene with Miss M, I overloaded the mimics, but the fluid was the main focus back then.

That was all. New, fresh animations are coming next update -they are #1 priority now.
Later, the number will rise proportionally to encounters and possible acts.

That was the point. She'll be reskinned(textures up to date) in the next update -but full botox, and kind of grimaced mimics will remain as character feature.

Harem? -The answer would be a spoiler.
Tags? -I kinda revealed as much as I intended. I want a game to surprise you and incoming sex acts are part of that. See below for hints.

Me too!

Hello there! ;]

THANK YOU! I'm very grateful to hear that! It gives me a lot of fuel. :]
I worked hard for that. I'm after many iterations of texturing, lighting, rendering, coding, keeping the project tidy, and working on efficiency. Now I feel ready for new things.
I'm listening to the feedback, and checking pools and ideas for polls. Figuring out what people want to see, how to merge it with my vision, and how to grow fans/patrons.

Yes, characters will get into many interactions.. ;]
The plot(or rather "plots") will bring them together on many different occasions.

I decided to move up some parts of the story -to bring the animations faster. Melanie and Mila are victims here. But their stories will kinda kick in right behind because they are needed for the tempo of the main plot. ;]

Thank you. Sorry -no spoilers here.

Haven't explored that, don't know pros and cons. Maybe in the future, if the project will reach considerable audience.

I mentioned harem earlier ^^. Define "final harem".

Thank you all again!
I intend to drop here often to get feedback and ideas. Keep asking and posting!
I'm gonna be honest here, I don't usually support or bother with games that have no real story or plots present. I just can't take a game serious when the story itself is relying heavily on polls and what "ideas" people have about the project. It's not like the community is full of sane people, so that could literally be anything.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'll try to update in the future about tags -before new releases.

NTR - not in the plans.
Not MC male characters will be shown having sex -simply dropping on a couple having sex would be a frequent thing, not mentioning: "Orgy".
Adultery would be present.
"Not MC male characters will be shown having sex -simply dropping on a couple having sex would be a frequent thing, not mentioning: "Orgy"."

What? (OK, are some of the words in the above statement seemed like they are mixed around. At it's present state it reads to be a broken sentence, and is not clear with how some content will he handled.)

Trying to fully understand the dev's written sentence above. It sounds like there will be heavy voyeurism, where MC will be creeping on the woman while having sex with other dudes (a yuck for sharing, and watching other dudes have sex content)?
FYI...the Harem and non NTR/sharing crowd will not like the sloppy sharing content (and they make up a huge group in the community).

And if the other dudes are still having sex with the females which is sharing, and is not Netori...which is one of the highly liked kinks...by all groups in the AVN community when it comes to the husbands of the woman MC is trying to be intimate with. Netori = MC steals away the love interests of another. Blocking any further intimacies with her ex partner, and making the woman MC's girl(s) only.)

And FYI...being vague about important future kink content will hurt this projects potential standing. Potential fans in the AVN community always look to find out if controversial content will be present, and if so...how it will handled in a story (Will it be avoidable? = preventable, never happens (community favored). Or just skippable = still happens, but off screen (community hated...and will affect the fan base potential of a project).

And I'd like to suggest that the dev consider using a popular gene section format (has future tags, etc.), which many of other popular title's already use. It can be used as a "one stop glance" for finding out if and how a title's kink content will be handled. (Very important for the audition stage of gaining and growing a fanbase.)

As well this type of format can answer many of the same repeated questions that WILL happen in the forms, as it can save the developer their time having to repeatedly answer the same questions being posted. As well avoid damaging misinformation from being spread, which can also affect the fan base size of a title (more interest, can mean more potential for gaining more paid subs for the longevity of a project to keep producing content).

I'll wait until there is more information provided before I'll try this title. Good luck with your endeavor.

Regards,

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes