4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
F95 definition: Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

What's wrong?
If the women that are supposed to be in the MC's harem are having sex with other men, the MC is sharing them, etc etc that just doesn't justify the harem tag imo.

Also, and I shit you not, it will lead to nothing but fighting in your thread.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
If the women that are supposed to be in the MC's harem are having sex with other men, the MC is sharing them, etc etc that just doesn't justify the harem tag imo.

Yes it does. Harem means multiple women banging or in a relationship with the MC. Just because you're insecure about swinging in your harem, doesn't mean harem isn't harem.

MrLollipopGAMES There are a lot of devs who got railroaded into changing their game, making it worse as a result. My advice, ignore the haters, they're not the ones developing the game. Make the game according to your vision and script. If people keep on coming to this thread to harass you, report them and make a rule that complaining about the tags is not going to be tolerated.

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024

I get it. I knew that TAGS discussion never ends, and creates a lot of noise, about things not remotely close in the game yet.
I decided to stick with F95 definitions because there is no other sensible way.
But....
1. Girls will not be generated from a single mold. The same rules DON'T apply to each one. So... some will be eager to engage in acts with other men if allowed, some not at all.
2. There will be girls not yet with MC, and they will engage with other men.
3. There will be random/stranger girls, with nothing to do with harem.
In an ideal world, I’d create branching: for those who like things 'pure' and those who prefer them 'funky'. But that would either result in these actions having no impact on the plot (which is possible at some distant point), or it would generate so much branching and skipping that it wouldn’t make sense at all.
Personally: I'm also quite possessive, BUT I also like funky...

ANYWAY: I'm nowhere near it with development, and I think it's pointless. I prefer talking about actual products, not advertisements ESPECIALLY IN GAME INDUSTRY. :D ;]
(don't wanna end like AAA productions lately) :D

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I get it. I knew that TAGS discussion never ends, and creates a lot of noise, about things not remotely close in the game yet.
But....
1. Girls will not be generated from a single mold. The same rules DON'T apply to each one. So... some will be eager to engage in acts with other men if allowed, some not at all.
In an ideal world, I’d create branching: for those who like things 'pure' and those who prefer them 'funky'. But that would either result in these actions having no impact on the plot (which is possible at some distant point), or it would generate so much branching and skipping that it wouldn’t make sense at all.

ANYWAY: I'm nowhere near it with development, and I think it's pointless. I prefer talking about actual products, not advertisements ESPECIALLY IN GAME INDUSTRY. :D ;]
That's all i personally needed to know about the game. Thanks for the answer. I advice you to put planned tags in the thread so people like me who detest ntr don't commit. Good luck.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Repost, sorry old post got removed
Unofficial compressed Android port for Numerous Nights [v0.01.1] [MrLollipop]

Download android port v0.01.1
|
(257 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
It's a cuck game, technically a non-ntr type of ntr (seeing others fuck them before getting romantically involved with LIs), sharing, lesbian, voyeurism, it has all kinds of cuck fetishes.
What percentage of the game will be made up of these cuck fetishes? (%60-70?)
Adding different types of contrasting fetishes to games is a big risk, such games are usually funded by cuck fetish fans, while those who like harem and other fetish types will not be as interested in your game as you hope.
The reason can be explained in the simplest way: fans of other anti-cuck fetish genres definitely don't want to see another man's dick except the mc's, they want the LIs to be exclusive to them throughout the story.

Maybe the game will succeed as a cuck game. This time you will have to fulfill their endless requests, you will be financially dependent on them, I can already imagine how the game will look in the final. By the way, this game will definitely get the ntr tag in the future.

It's good to have good intentions, but be careful not to make promises you can't keep, this will damage your reputation as a developer, people won't forget.
There is time to change if you are still unsure about some things.
Good luck to you.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
But....

giphy4.gif

Sngo

May 9, 2020
MrLollipopGAMES when you can put that info about the tags and plans on the front page, that way the anti-NTR crowd can safely and fast put your game on ignore, at least that way you will save some headache and we will know the game isn't for us.

Mixing harem with tags like that(NTR/swinging and shit like that) isn't a very bright ideia, either go full cuck or don't go that way at all, you will never have the full or even half support from both community's that way.
According to your text on the front page you have big aspirations to gather subscribers but mixing tags like that will just make it much more harder to reach just a fraction of that numbers since a big crowd is already puting the game on ignore

That's just my advice for you, either way have fun doing it .
Now I'm going to move on since this game isn't for me.
Ty for the info on the tags.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Seasons/chapters -YES, some drama and breakups -YES, some get back later -YES.
MrBenny, fajiker145, Beast Within,MixQQ, Soulpuppet, Vortex@, Roccadorso
hey guys chill out its not cheating or NTR if it happens while MC and LI are on a relationship break they could go on a break every Saturday noon till Monday morning and everything would be fine, at least if we can believe any thing the dev wrote.

as if i would take the whore back after she broke up with me and her monkey branching attempt failed :sick:

According to the site definition there is no NTR in this game. Stop pretending there is.
if you have the need to explain why something isnt NTR in the first place you are just describing a situation people adverse to NTR dont want to see in the games they play anyway.
A pink painted turd is still just a turd.

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
MrBenny reminded me of a splendid idea: List of tags below(I will ask moderators to put it in the description).
I could have done it earlier, but since it’s not my thread… the actual game development took the best of me…

NTR tag caused a lot of confusion and noise here. That’s my fault, sorry. I didn’t get the term good, I googled some confusing definitions (I thought it was more about interaction with another male, who takes your girl, with a focus on a male… which was not my kink...). I hope it's clear now.

Previous question about Lesbian scene skipping:
NO. Sorry, it took that long. I decided that it has no sense because the game will have many lesbian/3some acts. Also, there are way too many tags/fetishes that can be added for skipping... I'm not creating a precedence.

Questions of male NPCs sex:
There will be male NPCs(both known to MC and strangers) shown, having sex with females during accidental bumping on pair having sex, and during group sex. There is no intention to focus on the males during these sex acts, but if you play the game, you will see more than one dick around a girl.

I hope this answers most of the questions.
yeah that came somewhat expected
ezgif-3-c68df83c76.gif

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
The game felt surprisingly good. I like the fresh plot twist explaining the love/lust points and being able to skip minigames. The behavior of characters seems believable. The phone buzzing sound made me check my tablet and phone a couple of times before I realised it was in the game :D Spelling needs some checking though.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
MrBenny reminded me of a splendid idea: List of tags below(I will ask moderators to put it in the description).
I could have done it earlier, but since it’s not my thread… the actual game development took the best of me…

NTR tag caused a lot of confusion and noise here. That’s my fault, sorry. I didn’t get the term good, I googled some confusing definitions (I thought it was more about interaction with another male, who takes your girl, with a focus on a male… which was not my kink...). I hope it's clear now.

Previous question about Lesbian scene skipping:
NO. Sorry, it took that long. I decided that it has no sense because the game will have many lesbian/3some acts. Also, there are way too many tags/fetishes that can be added for skipping... I'm not creating a precedence.

Questions of male NPCs sex:
There will be male NPCs(both known to MC and strangers) shown, having sex with females during accidental bumping on pair having sex, and during group sex. There is no intention to focus on the males during these sex acts, but if you play the game, you will see more than one dick around a girl.

I hope this answers most of the questions.
Thanks for your detailed reply explaining what types of content will be present in your project. But for me having NTR (content which involves other dudes fucking love interests, or MC being a cuck) without it being totally avoidable, your title will lose a huge chunk of potential harem+ and non NTR fans interest. That is a fact, as over the years of seeing so many other titles trying to incorporate the NTR or sharing / swinging kink into a harem path title...never has gone well.

Out of the three NTR kinks (Netori, Netorare, Netorase) which is grouped under this site's NTR tag, netori which I mentioned earlier is the only kink that is easily accepted and favored by all groups across the kink fan spectrum.

The NTR tag is 3 very different genres all rolled into 1 category, that is used on this site.

• Netorare: This genre where a character’s significant other is unfaithful, leading to feelings of betrayal and heartbreak. This genre is characterized by secrecy and deceit, creating a narrative that breeds mistrust and fosters pain. The main focus is on the emotional consequences of infidelity. (Disliked by a number of groups)

• Netori: This is a genre where the main protagonist (MC) takes the initiative to win over or “steal” the partner of another character. (Favored by almost all groups with in the AVN community...no jealousy, or hurt happens to the MC)

• Netorase: This genre is characterized by open communication and mutual consent between all parties involved. Unlike Netorare, there is no betrayal or deceit in Netorase. Instead, it allows for exploration without the betrayal, fostering a relationship built on trust and understanding. It’s about willingly and knowingly letting one’s partner be with someone else. It's called Cuckold: Cuckolding which is a genre that often involves elements of femdom and humiliation. It’s important to note that while cuckolding can involve consent and communication like Netorase, it also often includes elements of power play and humiliation that do not actually fall under Netorase. (It's hated by the many across all the groups...being a cuck is being a sexual wimp in the eyes of many, and is huge negative for many that would result in a pass for the non cuck community.)

And considering some of the content that has been made clear in your post, this project definitely isn't my cup of tea. I totally dislike almost all NTR, sharing or swinging content in AVN's (netori content is cool when it's MC stealing the girl only).

As a harem fan, that kink path means MC becomes the focal point for all the girls that the MC shows interest in. I normally avoid most titles with NTR/swinging/sharing content (unless that content can be totally avoidable with none of that content bleeding out in the story).

Well I hope your future endeavor works out well for you financially.

Best Regards.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ehh... leaving the games direction up to randoms pretty much always ends poorly. You should have your own story planned dude. That talk about tags is also worrying. Seems like you're trying to target everyone. That pretty much always ends poorly as well. There's maybe a handful of games on this site that managed to succeed at it.

Reactions: Vortex@ and IRebel

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024
The game felt surprisingly good. I like the fresh plot twist explaining the love/lust points and being able to skip minigames. The behavior of characters seems believable. The phone buzzing sound made me check my tablet and phone a couple of times before I realised it was in the game :D Spelling needs some checking though.
Spelling errors in EP1... Yes, I know... it was a hectic time before the first release.
The upcoming update is about animations, but I'll correct all the mistakes in the next one.

Jill's stats are not visible anymore?
Thank you, I missed it. The next update coming in October will patch it.

Is it weird I want to bang LeAnn more than Jill?
I'm sorry, no banging Leanne by MC in the plans. :D

How did I miss this one? The Pictures look good and Picture Five looks facially unique but the body makes up for it. Looking forward to storylines that match.

Best of luck to the developer. :coffee:
i think i've found my game of the year. ik a game is good when i'm enjoying it so much i can't even make a thorough review AND came before i could even finish the thing. is this really only the second release? it's extensive. huge admiration for this dev's efforts. if i could say one positive thing it's the detail and thorough time with each scene
Enjoyed it, looking forward to more.
looking amazing, good luck
Thank you for your praises and constructive feedback. The next update is coming soon, and I'll work on addressing some of the issues while building on the aspects you enjoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and anon280
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes